Forums

Help › Forums

Join The Bushwackers

Fri, Aug 18 2023 9:30 PM (5 replies)
  • mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 4:44 AM

Hi Akatiger74 is the owner of The Bushwackers Country Club...our long time Founder and owner Casey Everett passed away earlier this year who was well known to everyone in WGT Land and we at the club are trying to keep this well known Club going, Bush (Akatiger74) became the new owner quite recently, we are looking for new members  as our numbers have dwindled somewhat mainly due to players no longer being interested in playing EA after Flash left us...

we have all sorts of club tourney's running every week, sponsored by many of our members and mostly all for credit prizes.....we have long term Tourney's played over the whole year which anyone can join at any time and others throughout the year, playing Matchplay or Skins etc etc.....we have an active forum and also a Discord Server with over 50 members...we are looking for  new members from all Tiers but you would be required to be fairly active and use your Daily pass every day you play ....that is all that is expected of you...Clashes and Turf Wars are all optional...no one is ever forced into playing them....so have a look at our club and send Akatiger74 or one of the directors your application to join and lets see if you can become a Bushwacker.

thankyou MIKE.

Edited: 3rd November 2021.

• mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2021 8:42 AM

bump

• mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 2:38 AM

bump

• akatiger74
    4,693 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 2:01 PM

Bump

• akatiger74
    4,693 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 3:08 PM

Bump

• JDavis77
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2023 9:30 PM

Hello, I was a member of The Bushwackers till yesterday for 3 years, then was sent a letter I was removed. Is there a reason to be given ? I'm NOT always aware of certain things that would make one be removed when just playing. If I indeed broke any rules, it was something I wasn't aware of, especially after 3 years of playing ! C Everett wanted me to join and I did, however, akatiger74 sent me the letter of termination yesterday. I apologize IF I broke a rule, please let me know what it was, and I'll go back to enjoying playing. 

RSS