Help › Forums

Re: NO CUPS SHOWN ON GREEN

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 30 2021 11:34 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lgw35
    11 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 10:11 AM

does any one else think it would help your game if the cup would stay visable when putting? just a thought.

with this new dounload on 10-15 this has been corrected. thanks wgt ,a more true game visual. only one more comment have you increasted the swing speed ?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 11:29 AM

???

The cup's always visible, isn't it? If not, how could you possibly aim and putt?! I don't understand...

• Hellbent60
    9 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 11:35 AM

The only time I think it is not visible, is when it is past a up hill putt by some feet or far away.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 3:30 PM

lgw35:

does any one else think it would help your game if the cup would stay visable when putting? just a thought.

You need to stop aiming in the direction away from the cup? 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 4:59 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

???

The cup's always visible, isn't it? If not, how could you possibly aim and putt?! I don't understand...

I'm with you Simon. He might be talking about the flagstick which is not visible when putting. 

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 8:09 PM

There are certain holes at Kiawah and RSA that if you putt in the forward looking view you do not see the cup as the camera is positioned at ground level. If you putt these holes in reverse view you can see the cup;

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 10:49 AM

borntobesting:

SimonTheBeetle:

???

I'm with you Simon. He might be talking about the flagstick which is not visible when putting. 

I was incorrect the pin is always visible in the new version unless you pull it.

• lgw35
    11 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2021 7:13 AM

The cup is visible for line up but when you make your put the cup and flag are no longer visible.therefor you don't know if you were right or left of the cup

• lgw35
    11 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 7:42 AM

I am sorry but none of you that have made a comment to my question have even came close to the visual problem I am explaining.Maybe wgt can come up with an answer to the problem. Yes the cup and flag are visible to line up your put,but when you strike the ball  the cup and flag are no longer visible. it would make the next put easier if you could have seen the roll on previous shot. this would improve your skill on reading the green for future play.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 1:00 PM

lgw35:
    Yes the cup and flag are visible to line up your put,but when you strike the ball  the cup and flag are no longer visible. it would make the next put easier if you could have seen the roll on previous shot.

On some of my missed putts - not many, but some - I've seen the view cut away to a close-up view directly behind my avatar.  Basically, a giant image of my avatar's forearms and thighs that blocks the view of the ball as it completes its roll.  Is that what you're talking about?

• PAGES
RSS