Forums

Help › Forums

Re: April 14th

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 13 2021 1:55 PM (4 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 7:10 AM
    Tomorrow, Wednesday, would have been the regular date for a clash. Since the clock snafu, and we missed some clash events, they scheduled an event in the off week ( Last week ). Will there be a clash tomorrow night,, on the regular schedule ? Any guesses or clues ?
  • phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 10:11 AM

Who knows but I would think that WGT would give us some warning is they were going to have another Clash this week. One assumes that there will not be another Clash until they definitely fix the countdown timer...

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 11:34 AM

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 12:47 PM

TopShelf2010:

Luckystar5:
    Any guesses or clues ?

My memory is failing me at the moment, but in the past I cannot recall a Clash taking place at the same time as a Showdown was going on.

I could very well be mistaken so don't hold me to it

Don

I think they might have had a clash and a showdown running at the same time once. What I can never recall happening is having a clash 2 weeks in a row. 

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 1:55 PM

borntobesting:
    I think they might have had a clash and a showdown running at the same time once. What I can never recall happening is having a clash 2 weeks in a row. 

It happened once a couple of years ago when they missed a week, but that is the only time I can think of in the last 6 years.

But, in my opinion, WGT shouldn't even think about another clash until they fix the match clock timer problem.  Clash participation in our club was down last week, and I am sure that had a lot to do with it.

Tom.

RSS