Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SE (Swing Edge) Apparel

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 5 2022 12:25 PM (2 replies)
  • Scorpius
    19 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 8:58 AM

I'm looking for some advice here guys.  I've been choosing SE as a sponsor for a few weeks now and for some darn reason I'm finding it hard as hell to get upgrades for the shirt. I've maxed out all the possible sponsorships I can choose.  However, whenever I choose SE (Which I would ASSUME would give me lots of SE upgrades) it seems like what I get is a mixed bag from ALL the sponsors!  Does that sound right?

At this point what I'm looking for is the ability to INCREASE my probability of obtaining more SE shirts.  If that is even possible.  Is there one sponsor that gives out more shirts then others, even if it's DIFFERENT than the one chosen?  Is there any logic to this at all?  Any ideas guys?

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 12:39 PM

Choosing SE Sponsor guarantees that you will always receive an se reward, getting shirt is totally random, you just have to persevere.

• Randalljay0
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 12:25 PM

They are very cheap and sly. I only need to improve my cap. When I win I get everything but. When I lose I get 1 point for the cap. I only need to lose 972 more times to get there.

RSS