• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 12:14 PM

pdb1:

pdb1:

PureGro1:

pdb1:
    Neither are hidden .

Coins win/loss is hidden to all but yourself I think....

Yes only can be seen by the player . What I meant was that these two formats are similar in that they do not record stats . But they also similarly keep W-L stats .

Right . But the main obvious difference is that the coin version is based on Stroke Play .

That means that it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to enable the stats . If only for 9 hole or 18 hole play . Ranked coin games .

WTF ????????

I have no idea what this means!

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 6:18 PM

DuFussMcGoo:
    have no idea what this means!

If you can wait 5 months to a year, Im sure he will be back...

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2022 4:23 PM
    "You start a conversation, you can't even finish it
    You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
    Say something once, why say it again?" - Psycho Killer by Talking Heads
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2022 7:57 PM

the guy has some psychological issues. Apsargars is my guess

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 6:38 AM

pdb1:

Right . But the main obvious difference is that the coin version is based on Stroke Play .

That means that it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to enable the stats . If only for 9 hole or 18 hole play . Ranked coin games

I got it, just not sure how that could work with the Tee's and Green speeds...wouldn't we have the same problem? IE: Red Tee Champs and TCs whose stats/tier/average is meaningless...

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2022 11:59 AM

pdb1:
    You know that simply is not true . They still put in the time and the rounds to get there .

It is 100% true to those that play above the legend tier, and I mean no offence by that. This below was from another discussion about this.

As a beginner I played with only higher ranked players and these guys were TLs-TC. It was like watching a highlight reel playing with them for me.

When I ventured out into Match play I was below legend and would come across TLs-TCs and would fully expect to be beaten bloody but something funny happened and I found that only about 25% of those tiers were good at the game- the rest had the "look" but not the skill set to match and I was beating them and watching them make shots that I knew would beat themselves. 

Again I was new and didn't understand why this was happening, when asking about it- I learned of red tee tourneys...and all I can say is that to me its akin to pretending to be a surgeon when your really a home health aide. I see the uniform and except you can perform surgery, but in reality your just dressing up and pretending- it don't hurt or bother me, but it does make them look silly IMO.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2022 4:19 PM

PureGro1:
    This below was from another discussion about this.

That you even listed this is BS of the lowest form.

Take up the issue with WGT (as was probably said originally), but here you are unearthing buried crap.

(But this is who you are! Right?)

Oh by the way...You're quoting yourself? lol

The voice of authority!!!

WHO DOES THAT?

RSS