Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why cant i play anymore?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 11 2021 1:37 PM (3 replies)
  • MAtkinson760
    2 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2021 5:02 PM

Stopped working a few monthes ago. Told me to download app. Apple store says app isnt available in us?

• lonniescott711
    4,121 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 9:50 AM

MAtkinson760:

Stopped working a few monthes ago. Told me to download app. Apple store says app isnt available in us?

Then how are you accessing the game to post this thread ? Also what are you playing on ? You can just Google World Golf Tour and pull up the game that way . Then download the app and play . Not sure what it is you`re doing wrong because as far as I know you cant access the game or the forums without first downloading the app and installing it on your device .

You should have a " PLAY NOW " button at the top left of your Forum page .

• Robert1893
    6,750 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 1:31 PM

lonniescott711:
    Not sure what it is you`re doing wrong because as far as I know you cant access the game or the forums without first downloading the app and installing it on your device

The forums are web-based and can be accessed just like they always have been. All one has to do is go to https://www.wgt.com/forums/ and log on. There's no requirement to have the app installed to access the forums. 

• Robert1893
    6,750 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 1:37 PM

MAtkinson760:

Just to be certain, you do know the WGT in the Apple app store is only for iPhones or iPads, correct? If you're downloading the app for Mac OS, you need to go to the WGT download page:

https://j.mp/3saVHTJ

Once there, select Mac OS. It will download the file. Then install as one normally would. When installing, remember to drag the WGT icon to the applications folder and not double click on it. 

RSS