Help › Forums

Re: Clash starting 8.4.20

Fri, Apr 9 2021 1:58 PM (25 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 4:10 PM

WGTChampion:

I'm sorry everyone. 

I don't know what else to say. I'm going to go fight some people to find out how this happened.

_CHAMPION 

If you need some help, my cousin Guido has a bunch of some unsavory types he deals with regularly in San Francisco.

Of course think twice about asking for Guido's buddies help -  they use actions over words...

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 4:12 PM

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 4:50 PM

WGTChampion:

I'm sorry everyone. 

I don't know what else to say. I'm going to go fight some people to find out how this happened.

_CHAMPION 

Here's something else to look at

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 11:14 AM

Change is needed...

The prize structure for Clashes. 

1st to 3rd .. all Gold Putters, Balls, Tee Markers 

4th- to 50th place you all win the exact same thing... again ..

TeeMarker, Course Builder, CC Pass.

(where is the incentive?) 

Having all these places lumped into the same prizes(lol) leaves me wondering why I should play more when the prizes are all the same. 

Hopefully upon implementing the necessary fixes, you can be the game you know you can be. Again. There is still room for you guys in the golf world. But the clock is ticking.

Hey guys, remember back in 2008 when Tiger got out of the video golf game and you guys got in, well, Tigers back in the game and I fear you guys know you are done and just hanging on by a thread now. Change is needed. 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 1:55 PM

wedge0837:
    1st to 3rd .. all Gold Putters,

With the amount of credits spent buying passes to win the GP it would probably be cheaper to buy the GP in the Semi Pro Shop.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 1:58 PM

wedge0837:
    Hey guys, remember back in 2008 when Tiger got out of the video golf game and you guys got in, well, Tigers back in the game and I fear you guys know you are done and just hanging on by a thread now. Change is needed. 

I'm not arguing that change isn't needed, but there have been and still are plenty of other golf games since 2008, just none that were quite like WGT (flash version).

If WGT fails and dies then it won't be because they couldn't make the Clashes more incentivizing, although customer dissatisfaction will likely be an ingredient.

RSS