Help › Forums

Re: Sad podium..(4th place)

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 12 2021 12:18 PM (1 replies)
  • Mi6ku
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 11:27 AM

Hi all WGTGOLF fans

As you can see from my history, I participated in the first credit-consuming monthly tournament last month. It could be a little simpler, so I thought it would be nice to have more tournaments set in the month (18holes x 4weeks ?? @single) I really felt the charm~~

bad,, And as you can see from my history, I was 4th in Master last month. To be honest, I'm not convinced that the difference from the 3rd place is too big. Can I change the format to be paid as prize money by dividing by the average for the same stroke??? At first, I thought that I could only get the reward for the 1st place ... ", so I understand now that everything is over, but I want to open the door to grasp a little more, so I want to write a letter to the WGTGOLF Team.. I'm still honestly disappointed, I laugh, but it's natural that the score is the same. In addition, Lv is my low flow....

I want more monthly tournaments in the future, so I want this to come true I'm a tour master right now, but I'm going to do my best when I think I can do a monthly tournament. It seems I'm not doing this month. And as you can see, I'm playing from Japan. I think it's the most impressed golf game ever since I found the #1 title last year.

I really want to increase the population from Japan, and I'm also focusing on increasing the number of players with good skills. If I can meet you in a tournament in the future, I would like to have a good match I'm aiming for a legend, and is there a possibility that a "MIZUNO driver..?!" will appear? While feeling that, I'm playing steadily now to fill the Lv with club fitting. Daily now has exceeded 130 days ~ 

Kawana Hotel GC.. Fujizakura CC..and more

I'm really looking forward to the future WGTGOLF Thank you for reading this far. If you have a chance to play, thank you everyone..!^^

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 12:18 PM

Mi6ku:
    And as you can see from my history, I was 4th in Master last month. To be honest, I'm not convinced that the difference from the 3rd place is too big. Can I change the format to be paid as prize money by dividing by the average for the same stroke?

Congratulations on your 4th place finish!  It looks like your score tied for 3rd place.  Unfortunately, there is a tie-breaker in place and you lost the tie-breaker, so you didn't win any credits.  See this post ("How are ties handled?") for details.

Mi6ku:
    is there a possibility that a "MIZUNO driver..?!" will appear?

It's possible.  Unfortunately, WGT does not tell us when new clubs will be released or what they will be.  So, like the rest of us, you'll just have to wait and see.

Hope this helps.

RSS