Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Update 4/6/2021 (1.70.1)

Fri, Apr 30 2021 2:28 PM (31 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 7:04 AM

NrEighteen:
    Sorry to say that regardless of resetting/relaunching the game it still doesn't work for me.

Did you click on the reset link in my last post and follow the directions? Some don't realise those little green buttons are clickable.

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 10:22 AM

ScottHope:

NrEighteen:
    Sorry to say that regardless of resetting/relaunching the game it still doesn't work for me.

Did you click on the reset link in my last post and follow the directions? Some don't realise those little green buttons are clickable.

Yes, I noticed its linked. I'm on Mac, so I tried a full reinstallation. As far as I can see, there are others both in this thread and in my club that still experience the same issues. Eventually it will be sorted, and its not the end of the world to do a few extra clicks for a while. My guess is that the missing Clash clock is a bigger concern right now. 

Thank you Scott for your replies. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 10:48 AM

Ah, sorry for the Mac/Windows confusion.

You're welcome.

• ISUCKATTHIS
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 12:47 PM

Happened to me also and I didn't even have to decline. I just ignored and got forfeited. I was up 2 with 1 to go also.. 

Thanks WGT

• Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 1:22 PM

Seems like when you use the overhead "green view" that you lose the key binding.

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 7:31 PM

Has any body else have this problem? It just started about the time of this update.

Some times, usually at the worst time,  I have all the camera numbers, but it does not respond when I hit the corresponding number, so I get no other camera views. 

Also,  I can not hit F to either take the flag out or put it in. Sometimes, I don't know where the hole is. 

Also, I hit V but the billboard won't go away

This has been very frustrating, and takes the fun and enthusiasm out of the game for me.

Does any one have a suggestion, settings, uninstall/ reinstall, sell my clubs?  

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2021 10:30 AM

Firstmrmax:

Has any body else have this problem? It just started about the time of this update.

Some times, usually at the worst time,  I have all the camera numbers, but it does not respond when I hit the corresponding number, so I get no other camera views. 

Also,  I can not hit F to either take the flag out or put it in. Sometimes, I don't know where the hole is. 

Also, I hit V but the billboard won't go away

This has been very frustrating, and takes the fun and enthusiasm out of the game for me.

Does any one have a suggestion, settings, uninstall/ reinstall, sell my clubs?  

Been like that since the previous update. But you can do all those things with a mouse click (or a tap), except for the "V" key, that unfortunately can't be done any other way. 

• ECC370
    108 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2021 1:56 PM

They updated it again and the keybindings are working (for me at least, although I don't use V) until you hole out a shot, then they stop working again and you need to restart the game to get it back. 

• Sleepygopher
    4 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 8:43 AM

Still randomly keybindings get turned off... (: waiting for fix...

• Ka9shk
    33 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2021 11:36 PM

iPad is not playing free credits anymore since this update

RSS