Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT player with most Ranked Rounds Played?

Fri, Nov 19 2021 7:46 AM (62 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 8:16 AM

Nancy1959:

Back to the original question (if it was indeed a question), I have the most ranked rounds on WGT as I'm close to 60,000.

Having said that, please don't come out in droves all you WGT Trolls to attempt to crucify me.  I'm simply answering the question that was posed.

~Nancy

Deliver Wow Customer Service: 5 Ways to Improve Waiting Experience | Qminder

That is amazing! ...an average of about 20 ranked rounds per day for over 8 years! Wow!

xxxhogheadxxx:

BPeterson8256:

SimonTheBeetle:

xxxhogheadxxx:
    There is a player in the Happy Gilmores CC that has close to 260,000!

I couldn't help but go there and check it out myself. The most ranked rounds played in the CC is 1,552.

Where the hell did you get that number from?!

He is never one to let facts get in the way of what he posts and believes

When I read crap like the above, it really pisses me off.  How does one write hatred like this and get away with it?  smh...

hate
    /hāt/
    verb
    1. feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).

I do not hate you and there was ZERO hatred in my comment. I think the word "ridicule" is closer to what my comment was about (and it was intended as nothing more than a little fun). I am curious though. Why would you care? You have made it very clear what you think of people who don't believe the things you believe. Wouldn't a sense of pity for my lack of understanding along with possibly praying for my wayward soul be more appropriate for someone of your caliber? Try having a little more "faith" in what you post.

rid·i·cule
    /ˈridiˌkyo͞ol/

: the act of making fun of someone or something in a cruel or harsh way : harsh comments made by people who are laughing at someone or something. ridicule. verb.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 10:49 AM

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 1:49 PM

Nancy1959:
    Back to the original question (if it was indeed a question), I have the most ranked rounds on WGT as I'm close to 60,000.

Wow... that's amazing.  Congratulations, Nancy!

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 3:34 PM

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 4:11 PM

BPeterson8256 wrote the following post at Wed, Apr 7 2021 8:16 AM:

Wouldn't a sense of pity for my lack of understanding along with possibly praying for my wayward soul be more appropriate for someone of your caliber? 

I agree with you BP...  we could be friends if we met in person, I have no doubt about it.  Even the others on here that believe I am a nutcase.

Going forward, I'll definitely try my best to be more compassionate.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 4:13 PM

Robert1893,

We all will keep you in our prayers. 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 4:15 PM

pdb1:

It seems that I inadvertently tried to post here while WGTMC ( Municipal Court ) was in session .

I apologize .

But now I feel like I am interrupting auditions for a remake of " One Flew Over a Cuckoo's Nest " .

Looks like Robert is a shoe in for the lead role . WTG Robert .

pdb1  -- please don't take my leading role away from me  :-)

I've worked very hard to spread what I've learned to all over the years.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 11:33 AM

A major pharmaceutical company has announced that it has developed a new vaccine specifically to treat those people who are suspicious of taking vaccines.

The new vaccine, given the name Controlaform, has been developed in rapid time, to meet the demands of a number of governments worldwide, who have seen millions of their citizens stubbornly refuse to take COVID-19 vaccination shots.

Worries over various governments' sinister intentions, as well as grave concerns about how 'lifesaving' vaccines could be developed in such a short space of time as many of them have been, has sparked fears amongst many people that there is serious mischief afoot, and that allowing themselves to be vaccinated would be a catastrophic mistake.

Back in December last year, it was reported that people in london  were already claiming the Biontech vaccine contained 'a chip', although the 'evidence' for this had been gleaned only from online social media platforms such as Facebook.

The new vaccine, which will - if necessary - be forcibly administered, contains harmless chemicals that soothe patients' irrational concerns, and encourage them to become more amenable to doing whatever the government tells them to do.

Normal medical safety checks have been bypassed for Controlaform, due to the critical nature of its importance, and the roll-out for its administration program could start as early as Monday morning.

Alphabetical order for patients has been bypassed .

Avators with the letter H go first .

RSS