Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Apparel

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 5 2021 3:30 AM (4 replies)
  • Cel7
    107 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 4:35 AM

HI...Quick question.....probably not a quick answer but will try anyway...what is this apparel stuff and sponsorship stuff and is it worth the effort?  I know i can try and sort through threads here but thought maybe someone could save me the trouble and summarise succinctly....

I know it adds a bit to playing ability - eg percent added to distance

And i think it contributes to advancing levels.

I dont really care about levels/tiers....but i do care about trying to play well.  For all the aggravation it provides are the playing benefits actually worth the effort of playing sponsored rounds?

Thanks for any help.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 10:10 AM

Cel7:
    Quick question.....probably not a quick answer but will try anyway...what is this apparel stuff and sponsorship stuff and is it worth the effort?  I know i can try and sort through threads here

Your best bet to educate yourself is to do exactly that.  It's not a quick answer.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 2:26 PM

As Sam has said , there is a lot to it , you should find a mega thread which has all info you need , just search apparel mega thread . But in short , yes it’s worth it , and as far as I know it doesn’t link to tiers at all , it can add distance , precision , or coins , but you need to understand it all 

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 3:22 AM

Thanks guys, will do

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 3:30 AM

Ok so i read the apparel mega thread....the very first message was so long and so confusing (I dont mean to criticize, the guy was trying his best to explain it) it convinced me not to put the effort into it.  Clearly the apparel part is meant for guys who are serious players here and need every edge and therefor will put the time and effort into understand this. For guys like me, who just show up for a fun game, its way too much to invest to even try to understand......Thanks for steering me in the right direction guys.....hit em straight.

RSS