Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wedge distance

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 4 2021 10:31 AM (1 replies)
  • DeanG0
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 10:52 PM

Can anyone please advise why the specs of a wedge in the pro shop differ once I’ve purchased. I.e. I purchased a LW that says 105 distance but when I play, it’s only gives me 85 distance?

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 10:31 AM

DeanG0:

Can anyone please advise why the specs of a wedge in the pro shop differ once I’ve purchased. I.e. I purchased a LW that says 105 distance but when I play, it’s only gives me 85 distance?

I'm not sure what wedge you intended to purchase, but the wedge you did purchase on January 30 - the PING Glide 3.0 60° Wedge (L60+) - is rated for 85 yards.

If you purchased the wrong wedge by mistake, you can contact WGT Member services at members@worldgolftour.com and explain the situation.  They would be the ones to help you fix it.  It might take a couple days for them to respond.

Also - you're in a dead Country Club.  Everyone there is a Recruit, and your owner hasn't played WGT since July 2016.  If you like, you're welcome to join ours ... I've sent you a friend request ... or, if you'd prefer to be in a club with some other South Africans, I can put you in touch with some friendly folks from a SA-based club I know who I'm sure would love to have you.

RSS