Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Personal records

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 4 2021 4:55 PM (9 replies)
  • beriparis
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 3:20 PM

I’m quite new to these forums and play sporadically so apologies if this has been requested countless times or if it’s covered in this list – I’m not very familiar with golf and WGT lingo.

I’d be quite happy if I could easily find my personal bests (and/or month and/or year bests) for every course (front, back, full), so as to set myself an objective to beat and tell friends "hey i’ve just beaten your PB on [course / mode], try and do better!"

I guess it would help if, along with the total number of shots, the performance relative to par (−2 / E / +4) was shown too.

This would be great!

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 5:43 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 7:06 PM

beriparis:
    I’d be quite happy if I could easily find my personal bests (and/or month and/or year bests) for every course (front, back, full)

Actually this feature would be nice to have. 'Til then, I recommend you to track your records on an Excel spreadsheet. That's what I do.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 9:17 PM

beriparis:
    find my personal bests
    The "full course" PB is in the course awards behind your profile page.

More stats = new stats would require some financial benefit for the company IMHO.

beriparis:
    ... performance relative to par (−2 / E / +4) ...
    Irrelevant in WGTland, and source of communication problems, as only the gross scores count towards the average.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 9:36 PM

Unfortunately, the PB course records behind awards in the profile page are broken.

For many courses, my PBs are 39. I don't remember any of them being scored that low.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 1:56 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Unfortunately, the PB course records behind awards in the profile page are broken.

For many courses, my PBs are 39. I don't remember any of them being scored that low.

They don't look broken for the original poster, maybe a mobile thing (?), and will at least give him some best full rounds. 

Edit: It's not a mobile thing as I'm pretty sure I didn't shoot 43 on BOP5 and forget :-))

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 2:55 PM

DodgyPutter:

They don't look broken for the original poster, maybe a mobile thing (?), and will at least give him some best full rounds. 

Edit: It's not a mobile thing as I'm pretty sure I didn't shoot 43 on BOP5 and forget :-))

Yes, it's definitely not a mobile thing. I believe it has to do with the number of accumulated rounds, I mean the more you play, the lower it goes down in a ridiculous way. I also checked some other renowned players' and the PBs were even as low as 36 in some cases.

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 4:57 PM

Aren't par 3's mixed with personal bests for 9 and 18? 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 5:09 PM

I don't think so, Sammey... because the PBs shown are for each golf course.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 4:55 PM

sammey1:

Aren't par 3's mixed with personal bests for 9 and 18? 

If you go to your Profile page and click STATS, then yes... your "Best 9-Hole Round" and "Best 18-Hole Round" will include par 3 scores.

RSS