Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Flagstick key not working?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 5 2021 1:13 PM (7 replies)
  • GolfNomad
    296 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 9:09 AM

Noticed that the "F" key for flagstick is not working - can't remove flagstick.

• AnaNikolaj
    633 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 9:30 AM

GolfNomad:

Noticed that the "F" key for flagstick is not working - can't remove flagstick.

True, but did you also notice plenty of other threads in which people are also saying the keys aren't working? ;-)

As far as the "F" key goes, it's not the biggest issue around. At least you can click (or tap) on it and it goes away. Try removing the aimer billboard without the "V" key... 

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 9:45 AM

Does it work if you go into settings and change the keybinding?

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 3:56 PM

ScottHope:
    Does it work if you go into settings and change the keybinding

scott, do you mean try binding it to a different key?

• Shankette
    1,560 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 3:29 PM

Resetting the Keybindings does not fix the problems.  Great news tho!!!  I got a response back from my email to Customer Support!  They replied with a canned solution, recommending that I disable Pepper-Flash...  Can you imagine??

Here's a news flash...  WGT IS NOT LISTENING!!

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 12:36 AM

What I meant was to try changing any keybinding that is not working, to a different key.

• SamSpayed
    4,863 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 12:23 PM

ScottHope:

What I meant was to try changing any keybinding that is not working, to a different key.

I tried that, Scott.  Teed off at Wolf Creek F9.  Keybindings (F for flagstick toggle, Space for cameras) both worked fine when I was on the tee.  Hit my tee shot.  On my 2nd shot, the F and Space keybindings did not work.  Went into settings and changed flagstick to K and cameras to Left Shift and saved.  The new keybindings K and Left Shift still did not work.

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 1:13 PM

ichott:
    scott, do you mean try binding it to a different key?

Yes.

SamSpayed:
    I tried that, Scott.

Thanks for the info Sam.

RSS