Re: Putting Aimer

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 5 2021 6:43 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alpenpirat
    1,122 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 3:54 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Yes, Ross. Many have been reporting that keyboard shortcuts are now broken since the latest update a couple of days ago.

exactly 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 9:38 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    It's not like WGT really sat down and fixed it. It's just happening on and off randomly.

Agreed.  4 of us played Kiawah B9 last night and the keybindings weren't working for any of us... most of the time.  I think one player was able to get the V key to work for one hole.

So... still broken.

• dewwms
    126 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 5:58 AM

I found that I could refresh the rebinding in settings before a game, but not going into settings during a game to fix it. Very annoying, and even after I've selected it to rebind, it doesnt always work

Dewi

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 8:11 AM

Hey Dewi,

Pasg Hapus,

Currently still working for me after I changed Keybinds, Saved them & then changed them back to what I had & them Saved previously, then Hard Closed solo Stroke Play game I was in via Taskbar, reopened game, continued on In game & touchwood so far so good

Ken

• dewwms
    126 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 4:12 AM

Cheers Ken, 

Intermittent for me today too...cant change it in settings during a game. 

Frustrating..esp if you use the F to remove the flag when the ball is in the air

Dewi

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 6:43 AM

dewwms:

Cheers Ken, 

Intermittent for me today too...cant change it in settings during a game. 

Frustrating..esp if you use the F to remove the flag when the ball is in the air

Dewi

On that note, I hope you realise removing the flag, while the ball is in the air, doesn not actually remove the flag. It's still there and you can hit it. It needs to be removed prior to the shot. 

• PAGES
RSS