Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Changing camera location

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 1 2021 2:03 PM (6 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 8:15 AM

The one I'm talking about is in the game itself.   My camera (the one with the arrow circle around it) is at the bottom left of the screen.   How do I move it to the right side?   Thank you in advance.   

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 8:23 AM

1) Lock the screen rotation.

2) rotate phone 180 degrees.

voila. camera on the right.

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 8:34 AM

dandycap:

The one I'm talking about is in the game itself.   My camera (the one with the arrow circle around it) is at the bottom left of the screen.   How do I move it to the right side?   Thank you in advance.   

go into settings, don’t tell me since 2012 you’ve never looked round settings 🤔😂

look at everything you can do settings and you’ll find out what you want to know and more . . .

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 9:01 AM

Seems I'm missing the key on how to lock the screen rotation.   In other words. how do I do that?   Is it something in settings?

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 11:41 AM

Oh boy!   The people I have to deal with.

Because the space bar is not working, I thought , with the camera on the right side it would be easier to toggle.

In settings, under swing controls, one has 3 choices...   none, left or right.   I chose none and my camera appeared on the right side.   Make sense? No.  

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 12:52 PM

The swing control is the circle with the word 'swing' in it. The camera icon isn't part of that. Whatever side the swing control is on, determined by the swing control setting, the camera and the minimap swap over to the opposite side to make room for it. If the swing control is set to 'none', the minimap and camera default to the right side.

There is one hole I can think of at Chambers Bay (4th?), where the minimap being on the right side can interfere with setting up your approach shot to the green, so maybe it would be nice to have a keybinding for it so you could switch the minimap to the other side to solve this. It would also help solve the problem where the minimap does not appear on certain holes unless you switch the swing control to the opposite side. Provided you know that little trick.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 2:03 PM

TY Scott....       My final decision is swing control went to the left side.   Maybe helpful in the coin rooms for speed against the clock.   

Good idea, if one could right click on a graphic and it pops over to the other side.

ScottHope:
    Provided you know that little trick.

Today there seems to be more tricks than one can handle.   lol

RSS