Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Expert Promotion

Fri, Mar 26 2021 3:04 PM (6 replies)
  • Domijohn51
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 10:42 AM

Hello. I do not understand. I am level 79 and moy 71 and I have just passed Expert. Problem: for some holes my driver is too short and I fall on the rough before the fairway. It's unplayable, I would have preferred to stay Pro Tour. Is it possible to go down from Expert to Pro Tour? 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 1:57 AM

Domijohn51:

Hello. I do not understand. I am level 79 and moy 71 and I have just passed Expert. Problem: for some holes my driver is too short and I fall on the rough before the fairway. It's unplayable, I would have preferred to stay Pro Tour. Is it possible to go down from Expert to Pro Tour? 

No! Once you move up to the next tier you can not go back. By the way it is Master not expert.

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 4:57 AM

Which holes are you referring to, also, this is why you need to look at upgrading clubs to give you distance, accuracy etc.

like it or not this is how you progress in WGT

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 9:03 AM

Expert is master in french mode.

@Domijohn51: Si tu as une tablette ou un téléphone mobile tu peux accumuler des crédits en jouant des vidéos ainsi tu pourras acheter un meilleur bois de départ.

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 10:06 AM

borntobesting:
    By the way it is Master not expert.

We can set the language in WGT. And -Expert- IS Master in french. Excuse me.

RSS