Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Telegarm come and join us

Tue, Jul 20 2021 1:02 AM (29 replies)
  • jasondaykolawole
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2021 5:59 PM

what the telegram chat link and can i join the country club i am a 15 year old level 81 tour master and a 65.18 avg and play everyday.

• jasondaykolawole
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2021 5:59 PM

what the telegram chat link and can i join the country club i am a 15 year old level 81 tour master and a 65.18 avg and play everyday.

• ddmcdaid5
    25 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2021 6:28 AM

COME AND JOIN A GOLFING FAMILY .We are looking for fun people to enjoy WGT with players from all over the world. We have multiple in house comps for everyone to enjoy. Download, free, the telegram messenger app and look us up, you will have fun in our rooms. If you want a better time playing golf, or just shooting the breeze, give us a chance to make you feel welcome. Bigger clubs pressure you to play, we pressure you to enjoy yourselves. Look forward to meeting you some time soon.    ddmcdaid5

• SumoWarrior
    21 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2021 9:25 AM

Hello Jason

I have sent a WGT friend request to you, please accept it and send me a message on there and we can chat.

Many thanks for showing an interest in the club

• Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2021 10:55 AM

jasondaykolawole:

Your account says you  started in 2014 and you say you are 15? So you started when you were 8 years old then?...come on man

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 10:55 PM

Hey there and thanks for checking us out. We are looking for players who are friendly and active. We at telegarm are a family of friends brought together by this game we all love to play. If your looking for a no pressure but very active club in all forms of competition. Then we are the club for you with challenging club games and practice courses. Tips and advice given and welcomed, we encourage you to join telegram app to access telegarm chat rooms to reap full benefits of our enjoyable club. 

regards and stay safe 

Runders 

• Qdog650
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2021 3:23 PM

Progressive club looking for new members. We are an all inclusive bunch, if you enjoy good banter, club games and matches, come and take a look. Whether you are an experienced wgt player,new or looking to improve your game we have the set up to cater for all.

Thanks for reading 

Q

RSS