Help › Forums

Re: Turf Wars

Sun, Feb 13 2022 8:03 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 3:01 PM

callaghan159:

I dont play the turf wars and I have no clue how they work. Turf Wars sounds like a violent fight happening. Would it be a good idea if they a some kind of standings that they could publish once a week or every 2 weeks like the clash has. Just a idea

There is already a leaderboard , shows top 100 turf war clubs Kelly’s hero’s is number one which is no surprise !! Lol

• Gazzamius
    273 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 4:08 AM

BUT ... what you don't understand is ..... most members of a CC know the TW's are worthless... but they do help the members of a club. get to know each other better.  in the true spirit of a friendly CC.  so I play them and have great chats with CC members all around the world.  specially if you use something like discord.  we have a whale of a time.  Soooo.... there it is it's all for building relations with fellow members. nothing else.  and a good laugh and a bit of fun.  i LOVE it.  Gaz

• JonnyMcgall0
    27 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 8:47 AM

Well said mate. Also curious like the OP

• Guilfe
    65 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2022 11:16 PM

Indeed, well said…. And there’s another benefit. For each Turf War you win between Clashes, your club gets one extra Super Pass for the next Turf War. As for the trophies, I don’t really now how they work, other than we get more when we win against a higher level club

• Rick6208
    2,135 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2022 9:49 AM

It would be nice if WGT restarted everyone’s record at the beginning of the year for both Turf Wars and Club Clash Events !

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2022 8:03 PM

Guilfe:

Indeed, well said…. And there’s another benefit. For each Turf War you win between Clashes, your club gets one extra Super Pass for the next Turf War. As for the trophies, I don’t really now how they work, other than we get more when we win against a higher level club

Poster means one extra Super Pass for the next Clash.

• PAGES
RSS