Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ambiant noise/wind

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 22 2021 1:46 AM (4 replies)
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 7:05 PM

Been trying to figure out what's missing for weeks, finally figured it out. Do the birds no longer sing, and does the wind no longer make a sound?

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 8:53 PM

It's the silent spring of WGT sad to say. I've been playing music to fill the void.  Hope ambient sounds come back.

DJ7 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 9:48 PM

K7JBQ:

Been trying to figure out what's missing for weeks, finally figured it out. Do the birds no longer sing, and does the wind no longer make a sound?

You can thank the top players in the game for this...if they don't like something the game will change for them.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 9:59 PM

pmm711:
    You can thank the top players in the game for this...if they don't like something the game will change for them.

There used to be a slider for Ambient Sounds in the Flash version.  If you didn't like hearing them, it was easy enough to move the slider all the way to the left to turn them off.  Maybe WGT could bring that back and add it to the Settings.

I have never heard of any top players complaining about the ambient sounds.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 1:46 AM

SamSpayed:

pmm711:

There used to be a slider for Ambient Sounds in the Flash version.  If you didn't like hearing them, it was easy enough to move the slider all the way to the left to turn them off.  Maybe WGT could bring that back and add it to the Settings.

I have never heard of any top players complaining about the ambient sounds.

I haven’t heard any of them complaining about them either. And quite a few players play with the sound turned off. 
    And if top players complaining about something got it changed the ding line would be bigger and the “road sign” for putting would be much smaller.  

RSS