Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The fastest way to gain credits without purchasing???

Wed, Apr 5 2023 7:04 AM (27 replies)
  • Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 11:45 AM

callaghan159:

Mythanatos:
    i know quite a few guys that bought their wives oil of olay products

I bought myself a blow up doll. She's very quiet.....JK

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 2:28 PM

budyoderb:

If you look agin there are no more  good  survey credit winners inWGT rom Pesnuts Lab  Why  who knows they just vanished  like the viedos did som yrars ago except on iphones and then they are only 2 a viedo

All from watching the videos. If you do a little research you will find way's to also get the credits on a PC. 

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 3:41 PM

Dave33200:

If you do a little research you will find way's to also get the credits on a PC. 

Here is what is wrong in the world today ^^^

You say you have informative help, but you refuse to put it out there, for anyone to use...

Are you hording information that may help others? if so, why? Does it make you all mighty to not help people? I actually think it works the opposite way...

Have more than most? build a bigger table, not a lager fence

People helping people makes the world a better place. In here, it is "hey, screw you, I ain't telling you nothing...

Real good information there on how to help the OP

One has to ask, why even bother to post NOTHING?

People...............

Shameful

This has been a service bulletin for all those NOT being an insensitive gnat

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 8:55 PM

Joe. it has been posted out there numerous times before.

But since I feel like being nice tonight I will post it again.

If on a phone or a tablet you can get videos to the tune of 150 credits a day, by watching videos.  some say that you can also get credits doing surveys on both, but none of mine will allow me to, unless I would go to the website.

On a pc, download both or either nox and/or bluestacks 5.  They are android emulators that allow your pc to represent either a phone or a tablet.  Again you can get the 150 credits a day watching videos, running those emultors.  Also on a pc, you can bring up the website on a browser of your choice and do the surveys, they work.  I get video credits and at least one survey every day, which adds to my current total of 9932.  You can also run all of the forementioned at the same time on the videos.  I have run nox and blue on 2 different computers and on a samsung tablet and on a fire tablet all at the same time with no problems(6 videos running at the same time) 

So in the interest of being helpful, there you go.

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 9:15 PM

garyk49:

Joe. it has been posted out there numerous times before.

But since I feel like being nice tonight I will post it again.

If on a phone or a tablet you can get videos to the tune of 150 credits a day, by watching videos.  some say that you can also get credits doing surveys on both, but none of mine will allow me to, unless I would go to the website.

On a pc, download both or either nox and/or bluestacks 5.  They are android emulators that allow your pc to represent either a phone or a tablet.  Again you can get the 150 credits a day watching videos, running those emultors.  Also on a pc, you can bring up the website on a browser of your choice and do the surveys, they work.  I get video credits and at least one survey every day, which adds to my current total of 9932.  You can also run all of the forementioned at the same time on the videos.  I have run nox and blue on 2 different computers and on a samsung tablet and on a fire tablet all at the same time with no problems(6 videos running at the same time) 

So in the interest of being helpful, there you go.

• toeflishard
    5 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2023 6:04 PM

I cant open both links, the video and the survey

• BWheelon
    138 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 3:56 PM

The majority of time , something like 90%, I waste 20 minutes taking a survey to recieve a message at end that there was a problem with survey. Cant affford to buy the products offered to get credits so I do daily 150. my take is dont waste time with surveys. Save up and play what you got until

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 7:04 AM

Dave33200:
    All from watching the videos. If you do a little research you will find way's to also get the credits on a PC. 

FIFY

All from "watching" the videos. If you do a little research you will find way's to also get the credits on a PC.

This thread got bumped and i saw the above comment. i thought  it needed an edit.

RSS