Thu, Apr 28 2022 4:24 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2021 2:48 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

dhjam1:

You can't go wrong with these

Oh, yeah! Probably the best value for money thing in the pro shop!

Only ball I’ve used regularly…

Most expensive ball I’ve hit TP5 L92 @ 650cr, which is what I’ll use when I get to L102 and be able to fund it off the ad revenue I’ll get between now and then.

Seams to be the most cost effective ’high end’ ball, with Titleist of same price having a lot worse length, spin and meter speed, and the balls with similar stats being 100-250 cr worse off.

Can compete at Legend level in Tournies with these…just, but at Tour Legend+,m think I’ll need the TP5.

At 61.27 Ave saturated now, so not long til Tour Legend and just using the free ball, probably a ball per week (a sleeve every 3 weeks, a month if I can stretch it out) plus 3 wood and final L102 Driver to buy, then it’s all go!

Used the time between starting mid- late Oct 2020 to practice and not worry about winning much, just tiring up so I’m at Tour Legend by 102 (nearly 99 now) and saving credits, getting as many Swing Edge to L10 as possible and maintaining my daily bonus streak to get there faster. But should have between 20-30,000 credits by L102 after buying everything.

Then it’s all go, go, go, 5-6 days per week (to save ball hits on days I’m busy, not up for it, feeling crap etc but still get the 150cr everyday.

Having a real go at the FTP without the need for PTW element.

Can it be done? How far can you go, good can you get?

Spent £10 to stop the adds, get a 40% boost for 3 days worth £40 and the other benefits of which I can’t remember. But it did need doing…

• RickEh
    104 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 9:04 PM

Gi3-s  if you just want to play and have fun. If you are rich and winning every game at any and every cost is your top priority... buy titleists and make WGT rich.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 4:24 AM

RickEh:
    . buy titleists and make WGT rich.
    I use the titleist and they dont cost me a dime.....free videos for credits...easy peasy

• PAGES
RSS