Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FRIENDS WANTED

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 19 2021 3:07 AM (5 replies)
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 5:29 AM

Beside playing here at WGT I purchased through Steam PGA 2K 21. The game is good fun with more options for games and courses than here at WGT. The more friends online makes it easier to create games like  Alt shot, Best Ball or Scramble. I understand there are other players here who also play both games so I a posting my info and hopefully I will get some friend invites on Steam.

I am BOBGATES51 and my Friend Code is 1183824363

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 6:06 AM

I for one am super excited to have Tiger Woods getting back into video golf. Once that happens, and I actually see his face on the game, I will say goodbye to WGT, as this game is actually going to be, or actually it is, taking a backseat right now to everything golf in my opinion. 

Mark 

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 10:05 AM

wedge0837:

I for one am super excited to have Tiger Woods getting back into video golf. Once that happens, and I actually see his face on the game, I will say goodbye to WGT, as this game is actually going to be, or actually it is, taking a backseat right now to everything golf in my opinion. 

Mark 

If you liked that game then go to Youtube etc and check out the PGA game. I think you will be impressed

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 12:50 PM

largemouth51:

wedge0837:

Mark 

If you liked that game then go to Youtube etc and check out the PGA game. I think you will be impressed

Is the PGA game on PC or do you need xbox?

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 2:51 PM

callaghan159:
    Is the PGA game on PC or do you need xbox?

Steam, desktop. Yes. 

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2021 3:07 AM

Bump

RSS