3,468 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2021 8:33 PM

@Sam I hear ya, man... I hear ya.

• PRIESTESS
    10,697 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 4:35 PM

SamSpayed:

SimonTheBeetle:
    What they should do is they should tackle and resolve all the issues ruining the game right now before launching, adding or introducing anything new.

Agreed.  The Showdown Bogey issue was reported to them over 17 months ago.  I'm going to repeat that so it sinks in for people like Don.  17 months.  And still no fix.  And it's been an issue with every single Showdown they've had since then.

I was in the IT industry for over 30 years.  I've never seen a software bug that went for 17 months without a fix. 

To me, this shows that WGT either doesn't have the talent to fix their bugs, or they just don't care.  I'm guessing it's both.

The time went in the last clash and they still cannot sort that out. No clash. Showdown has a major bug which can prevent someone from winning but dont worry cause if you entered the rookie one you can have your 10 cr back .Lol. No sign of fixing the status for alt shot either. Wgt are playing a dangerous game because  when the world comes out of lockdown and people get back to work they are not going to bother.

• DanPHogan
    41 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 7:57 PM

This just happened to me.  I had three holes left to play in Elimination and the game ended at 13 - 15. Bogeys on each hole when I went birdie - par - birdie.  Luckily I was in 11th place.

Bullcrap.

• wtar01
    9 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 12:22 PM

Happened to me for the second time. Does anyone at WGT listen to the players that are affected?

• wtar01
    9 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 9:10 AM

It's happened twice to me this year. Sent emails and rec'd no reply.

• PAGES
RSS