Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Should I buy clubs, or wait?

Sat, Mar 13 2021 7:25 PM (5 replies)
  • Skydog66
    5 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 6:07 PM

i have +80,000 coins, should I buy clubs now, or is it better to wait awhile since they don't pay much back on trade ins?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 12:37 PM

Do you have +80,000 Coins (silver color) or Credits (gold color) ???
    They are two very different things.
    Unfortunately you cannot buy clubs with Silver Coins.

• Skydog66
    5 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 6:08 PM

Silver; so what good are they?! Is the only way to upgrade clubs with real cash?! The game ain't that much fun.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 2:33 PM

You use gold credits to buy equipment and buy balls , but you don’t need to spend real cash . You can watch videos for free credits up to 150 per day , or you can complete surveys , or complete offers . I believe the free credits via watching videos is only available on mobile device and the surveys are on this web page. If you tap the C on your profile to the left of these forums , it says get free credits , surveys will be found there.

The silver coins are used to upgrade apparel , or used to wager in coin rooms , some basic equipment can also be rented with coins 

• Skydog66
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 7:20 PM

Thanks, bossbird. I play on an iPad and watch videos but seem to always stay stuck on 2 gold coins.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2021 7:25 PM

If you get stuck before watching the full 75 videos / 150 credits , then you need to adjust your advertising in settings if you can , or at least limit personal adds tracking , in settings go to privacy , advertising and turn off personal adds tracking. Just keep closing app and coming back in till you get your 150 credits. Good luck

RSS