Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PC Players Room

Thu, Apr 1 2021 10:04 AM (5 replies)
  • TySrixon13
    141 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 11:38 AM

Hello all ,

If any fellow PC players are interested , some of my Club Mates and I have put together a PC Players Room on the Telegram desktop app. You can join that app , it`s free to use , and look me up @TySrixon13 , or John @Drucco99 or send one of us a Friend Request and we can take it from there...maybe get a game together and chat about it .

We currently have 25 members , and everyone seems excited to have a place to look for a game and make new friends!  Busy hours seem to be around 4pm through Midnite US Central Time...all tiers are Welcome as there are no expectations about performance , it`s just another way to get games together .

TYVM for your time reading this , hope to hear back from you

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 4:21 PM

Sounds fun, I'll look for it.

• SCHOLESY68
    45 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 5:15 PM

Very good idea, just joined on app, will put a link up on fb, maybe get a few more joining through the communities there if that's ok 👌

• TySrixon13
    141 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 5:20 PM

Good idea , the more the merrier and Welcome to the chat room...make yourself at home and feel free to ask for a game or join in on one !

Cheers

• TySrixon13
    141 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 10:04 AM

Thanks for your reply pdb1 , we`re just trying to create an alternative to the WGT Lobby ... where one can announce they are looking for a game and hopefully there are others around at the same time to do so also, can be a good way to schedule games for a particular time too...like you said , think outside the box :-)

We are currently up to 48 players , if this interests anyone you can send me a friend request and I`ll supply you with the link to that room on Telegram .

Thanks

RSS