Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Safari Showdown

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 13 2021 10:16 PM (6 replies)
  • julianwardle
    14 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 9:31 AM

Is there a glitch in the set up of this tourny? Obviously these are set up in matches of 3, but the guy I was playing in one of them quit after one hole, so instead of me completing as solo to register my score I was booted back to the homepage with a score of 2+ par for the 2 holes I didn't play.
    I scraped thru to next round, but damned nearly missed cut......if this happens in the knockout stage??
    Don't see the point of putting these on or entering them if this is what happens?

• shaft62702
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 6:25 PM

I went to start round 2 today. Clicked on play holes 1-3, when the game started it had me on hole 4-6 and a plus 3 score. I got 2nd place in the first round. Never playing another tourney or giving WGT a dime of my money again

• Limpnick
    23 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 8:23 PM

I had the same exact thing happen in the elimination round,  I was playing the first hole of 7-9 and 2 under from the first six holes,  I hit my tee shot land on the green.  My opponent hits his in the bunker then miss hits his bunker shot and quits the game.  This locks up the game so I cant do anything but restart and then come back and I get bogeys for 3 holes and now on to 9-12 with a score of 1 over. This seems a little whacked don't ya think.

I think you guys need to fix this issue, you know we did have to pay with credits to enter and not the free coins that you give us.

• Sabres4290
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 10:39 AM

Exactely same for me, i was very frustraded. maybe a bug with this Showdown.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 1:58 PM
    Showdowns have had this same glitch, since their inception. Sometimes it's very helpful, to talk with some of the older members of your clubs. Someone there should know the scoop on wgt
  • Scotty3345
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2021 2:29 PM

I was -3 under through hole 7 with a foot gimmee for birdie on 8 when my competitor forfeit and then kicked me out to hole 10 giving me  a bogey on 8 and 9.  I reached out to WGT help and hope they fix!  Unbelievable.  different if it was just a Chelsea 1 hole for a little money, but when it's a monthly tourney that you are playing the final round in?!?!

• Digress
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2021 10:16 PM

Same thing happened to me a hour ago. Played my first 3 holes of the final round, scored -3 and then the leaderboard shows I'm even par after 6 holes! Checked the scorecard and it shows that I played the first 3 holes with a total of +3 and that the round I effectively played was holes 4 to 6..Sent an email and hope they can fix it, first time in ages I start a final round of a showdown with a streak of birdies and look what happens :) 

RSS