Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Comments on Shots I haven't taken yet....???

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 8 2021 7:12 PM (5 replies)
  • Dharla
    316 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 9:31 AM

This happens in the coin rooms all the time. I've set my spin and I'll be adjusting my swing power when the chat flashes. I take my shot and open the chat and it will say Ns.

How are they seeing my shot before I even take it? 

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 10:36 AM

Hi Dharla ,

Yes it could be a distraction tactic, but I`ve also noticed that sometimes an opponent`s shot clock runs down to 0 , and was still able to hit their shot 5 seconds after that...so maybe a delay between players , but not sure how they could see a shot that has not been taken yet .

Agreed on Coin Rooms being a bit "off" the normal platform performance , as we`re not used to all the apparel bonus` yet . A few other things , like general rude behavior and language , updates that take the game backwards a few steps , makes me miss the Flash platform more and more every day .

Good luck and play well

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 10:45 AM

Dharla:
    How are they seeing my shot before I even take it? 

Maybe they've purchased the NEW "Doc Brown"
    Special Edition Golf cart from the WGT Pro Shop!!! 😝

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 12:45 PM

MarchieB:

Special Edition Golf cart from the WGT Pro Shop!!!

Wish I could see my shot before I take it, lol, especially these days.

Sometimes when playing with friends on Skype, one will be groaning about landing in a sand trap or something, or just missing the putt, and I'm still sitting here on the "Watching Opponent" waiting for them to take their shot. Definitely some lag sometimes.

But reverse lag? Back To The Future stuff for sure.  :-)

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 12:50 PM

Could be that they were referring to the previous shot and it just took them a while. Im often late on compliments because i just don't pay attention alot of time. 

I'm watching TV or talking to others in a bar and smoking my cigars.

OR

even tho this isn't what you described this can happen and does.

You hit your shot. 

The other player speeds it up by hitting the (>>) button on the screen. and they see the ending before you do because you are watching it in regular game motion. So even with the lag from your initial hit they see the outcome before you do.

I speed up most of my shots and the opponents just because if im playing coin games i'm probably doing apparel runs and i want them to go as fast as possible.

• Dharla
    316 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 7:12 PM

MarchieB:

Special Edition Golf cart from the WGT Pro Shop!!! 😝

I want one! A) How fun would it be to have a golf cart that goes 88 mph and B) I wanna go back to the flash version!!! lols

Mythanatos:
    Could be that they were referring to the previous shot and it just took them a while.

That must be it. That makes sense especially with the 45 second clock. They must be taking their shot and then making a comment on my previous shot but by the time they send it I'm already swinging for my next shot.

Thank you! Dharla

RSS