Help › Forums

Re: Invisible Country Club

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 10 2021 7:49 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lplayforthefun
    102 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 2:22 AM

Clicked on your club from your page went right to it .

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 8:16 AM

SamSpayed:

borntobesting:
    Yes it shows up but if you click on it Caddy_Shack is not the CC that loads. it is Caddy Shack without the underscore.

I think that is the crux of the problem.

If you click on the Caddy_Shack that shows up in the Search results, it takes you to the CADDY SHACK country club https://www.wgt.com/clubs/caddy_shack/default.aspx.

If you click on Lefty's name and go to his country club (Caddy_Shack), you'll see the URL is:  https://www.wgt.com/clubs/caddy_shack2/default.aspx.

Apparently, it's building the wrong URL for Lefty's club on the COUNTRY CLUB SEARCH page.

Like Edward said, your best bet is to email members@worldgolftour.com and include that information.  You are very unlikely to get a response from WGT here.

I posted on Lefty’s wall with an explanation to what was happening and included a link to send a help request to C/S.

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 10:45 AM

Right. Thanks. Problem seems to be when someone uses the "Search" function. 🀷🏻‍β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»‍♂️

lplayforthefun:

Clicked on your club from your page went right to it .

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 9:48 PM

Just got an email from Support @ the email addy y'all recommended sayin they'll look into it.

Thanks again! Y'all are great! πŸ‘πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 5:13 PM

LeftyMcGee7:

Just got an email from Support @ the email addy y'all recommended sayin they'll look into it.

And apparently they're still looking. 

Had a new recruit have to friend me & play me to tell me he had been looking for our Club and finally gave up.

It's tough on Mobile only I guess.

Thanks for "looking into it?"

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 7:49 AM

LeftyMcGee7:

LeftyMcGee7:

And apparently they're still looking. 

Had a new recruit have to friend me & play me to tell me he had been looking for our Club and finally gave up.

It's tough on Mobile only I guess.

Thanks for "looking into it?"

As with other issues....no help from support on makin our CC visible.

So we started another Club instead.

Now the Club can be noticed butl we can't change Member's status to Veteran.

Seems it's always somethin. 🀦

• PAGES
RSS