Forums

Help › Forums

Re: saturation

Mon, Mar 8 2021 7:06 AM (5 replies)
  • gevacuum
    8 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2021 2:21 PM

I need a question answered if anyone can help, WGT sure can't. Since I turned Champion I have played over 1100 ranked rounds and can't get saturated, been talking to WGT and they can't seem to fix my problem, ant suggestions please  Thank you Gary

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 6:21 AM

Have you stripped out custom tourneys , par 3 and par 5  from your tally of ranked rounds played as a champion ?

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 6:41 AM

gevacuum:

can't get saturated

Are you sure you are not saturated? I did not do the math, but glancing at all the scores in your score history, it looks to me like your average is well below what it would be if you were not saturated. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 6:54 AM

gevacuum:

I need a question answered if anyone can help, WGT sure can't. Since I turned Champion I have played over 1100 ranked rounds and can't get saturated, been talking to WGT and they can't seem to fix my problem, ant suggestions please  Thank you Gary

If you are trying to get to TC, you don't have the scores, even if you have the required 1000 rounds as Champ(not counting par 5, 3, or custom courses)you need an ave of 55.  With what you have listed I quick counted at least 3 that won't count towards saturation.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 6:55 AM

BPeterson8256:

gevacuum:

can't get saturated

Are you sure you are not saturated? I did not do the math, but glancing at all the scores in your score history, it looks to me like your average is well below what it would be if you were not saturated. 

Agreed...

How are you certain that you are not saturated? Does your average continue to go up AND down depending on the scores you shoot?

Don

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 7:06 AM

BPeterson8256:

Either that or the earlier answer are going to be the truth of it. Has your average gone up recently? If it has you're correct in that you're not saturated.

If you are saturated there are only a couple of 29's (58) that would have had any even vaguely noticeable effect on your average and even that is marginal. The problem is an average based on 1,000 rounds is hard to change.

Your average is 62.20 so includes 62,200 strokes if a 58 replaces a 65 it then includes 62,193 strokes and would be 62.193.  You need a few sub 30/60's and then you should see a small change.  You'd need to drop 200 strokes just to get your average to 62 and 7,200 to reach TC, it really is brutal. 

RSS