Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Novice Mobile Player

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 7 2021 7:55 PM (3 replies)
  • BurntOrangeDad
    23 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2021 12:26 PM

My name is Eric, and I recently started playing (about 2 weeks ago). I’ve really enjoyed WGT and have played several times each day since joining. I’d like to join a country club and have received invitations from a few, but I haven’t made a decision yet.
    Does the platform matter when choosing a country club? I’m not sure if it matters, but I use the mobile app (and probably will not use my PC to play).
    Thanks for any insight or advice you can provide.

• BurntOrangeDad
    23 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 7:09 AM

Bump...

• Skulld
    262 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 2:44 PM

Hi Eric,

I have recently only started a new cc and atm we only have a handful of members but trying to grow.Im not going to promise u the moon and stars,but we cld do with a lil help atm as its getting harder to find members nowadays,especially as a new club.We provide club tournaments across mobile and pc platforms as we want all our members to have the ability to play together.

We ask nothing more than to be a regular player and use your daily pass on your first game of the day.If u dont like it u can leave with no hard feelings.

Take care and stay safe,

Paul (Skulld....owner of Clovers)

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 7:55 PM

Although there are some clubs that are a one platform only, I would say most of the clubs out there do not care. In club tournaments both PC & Mobile can play in 90% of them. We at the Nice and Friendly CC have both mobile, and PC players. 

Take a look here and see if it's something you would like to try.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/617336.aspx?PageIndex=8

Dave. 

RSS