Help › Forums

Re: Course Notebook improvements:

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 11 2021 12:40 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 8:21 PM

Instead of having 30-something drop down "courses", you should put all the CTTH "courses" as a tab in the main course.  You already have a tab for "Green" notes, just add a tab for the CTTH1 and CTTH2.

That would make it much easier to navigate the notebook and make it look much cleaner.

Thanks for hopefully listening to this idea.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 10:08 AM

bradner604:

Instead of having 30-something drop down "courses", you should put all the CTTH "courses" as a tab in the main course.  You already have a tab for "Green" notes, just add a tab for the CTTH1 and CTTH2.

That would make it much easier to navigate the notebook and make it look much cleaner.

No it wouldn't be better, With all the extra tabs you are suggesting there would be a plethora of glitches possible, 

• bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 5:19 PM

borntobesting:
    No it wouldn't be better, With all the extra tabs you are suggesting there would be a plethora of glitches possible, 

Is there a history of the tabs causing glitches? Never knew about that.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 10:47 AM

bradner604:

I just checked and my notebook does have a tab for the ctth. But it isn’t a separate thing at the top. It is a side tab.

is that what you are talking about?  Or do you want a whole CTTh tab at the top?  Seems like a lot of work for something that is already available. 

• bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 2:08 PM

The courses already have a “green” tab, so I thought why not have the CTTH tab beside it too all on the same page and eliminate half of the choices on the drop down menu.

I don’t know if it’s easy or hard to do, just a suggestion that i thought would tidy the notebook interface appearance up. It all the same course so why not combine them all with tabs like the “green” tab. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 4:56 PM

I hear what you are saying. When I go to a course, the notebook has a ctth tab already 

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 8:35 AM

I would suggest they fix the notebook before anything else. Half the holes it errors out with "hole number must be between 1-9" error. I would like half my credits back, seeing as it only works half the time.. Imagine being out on the tour, and your caddy says to you, "sorry boss, I lost the course notes, pick a club.." 

• bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 7:45 AM
    BWerthy:
    I hear what you are saying. When I go to a course, the notebook has a ctth tab already 
    So I fired up my iPhone to see the mobile version and it’s waaay nicer than the PC notebook. On mine I have a tab for “fairway” & “green” but to see a CTTH “course” I have to go to the main drop down menu and choose it as a course. It’s doesn’t even auto choose the hole when brought up, I have to go to the drop down menu and choose the right course from a list of over 30 “courses” every time and then another menu to choose the hole I’m on.
  • BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2021 9:47 AM
    Bummer about the PC notebook. Glad you checked the mobile to see the difference. From the sound of it th e mobile version is exactly what you want in pc. Do you have access to the notebook outside of the course? I heard that used to be possible for PC players. Not an option for me.
  • dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2021 1:07 PM

BWerthy:

Do you have access to the notebook outside of the course? I heard that used to be possible for PC players. Not an option for me.

If you go to pro shop on wgt website you can open the course notebook

• PAGES
RSS