Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unable to move from Home Screen

Sun, Mar 6 2022 12:45 AM (36 replies)
  • SMJGolf
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 1:28 PM

Hi - I am having the same problem trying to use on my iPad (not able to play and forced to go to my profile).  I've tried deleting and reloading the app several times.

• Razorcade770
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2021 2:41 PM

I am having the same issue, i think. 

I play this game using the PhiGolf stick as well.

When i start the app on my phone, it goes right to 'Items unlocked' screen, and shows some sort of equipment to buy or rent, which i don't wish to do.  I cannot advanced past this screen to get to the Game Modes screen.

Can someone help?

• Jvitale19
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2021 12:37 PM

I am also having the issue where it says I have no apparel but I don't have any apparel in my profile, and I can't click anywhere else on the app. 

Someone please help. This is ridiculously bad app and system designs and this has obviously been a problem for a while so please fix this asap. My account is jvitale19

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2021 7:25 PM

The game will take you through a tutorial first that you follow along with a glove icon and goes through some of the basics. Make sure that you go through this tutorial first before connecting a SkyTrak or Phigolf device. 

• wmfitzgibbon
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 5:05 PM

I was playing an Alternate Shot match this evening and received several internet errors and had to quit the app (on a Mac). When I tried to restart the app, it got stuck on Checking for luncher updates. Can't play. 1,113 days in a row are at risk here. Can this be corrected please.

• RickyTatum
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 2:44 PM

Good Evening! I am experiencing the same issue with my WGT account and my Skytrak Simulator. Gets stuck just as all the others have reported. Can you please take a look at my account also. Thank you of your time and assistance. 

• Itte2
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 12:45 AM

Me too, i`ve tried all the steps that´s told on this site. Hopefully someone can help!

When I start the app on my phone or starts on the computer, it goes right to 'Items unlocked' screen, and shows some sort of equipment to buy or rent, which i don't wish to do.  I cannot advanced past this screen to get to the Game Modes screen. How can I get past this annoying thing?

Can someone help?

RSS