Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unable to move from Home Screen

Sun, Mar 6 2022 12:45 AM (36 replies)
  • CaddyCalves
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 6:34 PM

Same issue for me. Right after i got the shirt! So frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can start playing again. Thanks!!

• Chrishty
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 3:19 PM

WGTChampion:

I made some changes. Looks like craigwigs was able to fix his issue, but it should be fixed for bretzky and rampage now.

We're looking into why it happened. 

_CHAMPION 

Would it be possible to look into my account for this same issue?

When I get to the home screen on either the PC version or the Android version, the screen does not respond to touch/clicks. 

Both of my devices meet the requirements, so it seems like it is an account issue preventing me from playing. 

I even tried the other recommendation of hitting the cancel button in the corner of the screen, but that did not solve my issue. 

Hopefully this can be addressed soon. I purchased the PhiGolf, so hope this can be fixed soon. Thanks!

• DEEPHEAT78
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 12:42 PM

I am having the same issue, can you help?

• Chopslide
    2 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 9:15 PM

I am encountering this same problem after bought shirt everything is frozen

CHAMPION Can you help me out as well!!!!! I only have one account

Thanks in advance for any help

• s7trice16
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 4:33 AM

I am having the same issue. I can not click on game modes, only allows me to click on my account. 
    s7trice16 

• Olofbaack
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 7:38 AM

I have the same issue, just get the homescreen without the ability to play or visit the shop etc. Is there something I can do on my end to fix the problem?

• Chopslide
    2 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 7:52 PM

this is what I got from wgt support and it worked for me Hope it helps you all as well

WGT Member Services (WGT)

Apr 16, 2021, 12:05 PM CDT

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Please try closing the app and restarting your computer. From there Launch the Launcher.exe rather than golf.exe.

The PLAY NOW button on the website will bring you to golf.exe, but this is not where you would receive an update. You would receive an update from Launcher.exe which is on your computer, possibly an icon on your desktop, otherwise it's in your c:/program files/Topgolf or c:/progam files (x##)/Topgolf the numbers after the "x" will be different based on your computer specs.

For Mac, you would want to be launching the game through the "WGTGolf" app in your Applications folder and not "golf" which may show in your home bar.

Best,

WGT Member Services

• Seancyz
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 12:02 AM

Can you help me to take a look on my account as well, couldn't pass the loading once I launch the app. Even tried uninstall and install it back again. it is still the same. Stuck in the loading screen for 15 minutes already

• Seancyz
    2 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 5:45 AM
    Champion, can you please help me on my account as well, I think theres some server issue between my iphone and wgt that cause me not able to load the game. Im stuck in the loading screen. Please help
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 4:52 PM

RSS