Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unable to move from Home Screen

Sun, Mar 6 2022 12:45 AM (36 replies)
  • craigwigs
    5 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 2:27 PM

I am currently set up to play WGT on my phone, connected to the PhyGolf controller.  When it loads, it connects to the controller and then goes to the home screen.  Home screen has my avatar and the choice for "Game Modes".  However, at this point, I am stuck.  The app does not recognize me touching the screen to "Game Modes" or anything else.  I seem to be stuck.  Has anybody seen this and have a way out?

Thanks

• bretzky5555
    4 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2021 5:36 PM

I have the exact same issue.  Hopefully someone can assist.

• Rampage2970
    15 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2021 4:36 PM

Having the same issue and can’t play the game!  Pisses me off!  Was able to play right after downloading and now, nothing!  Stuck on Home Screen!  I’ve deleted the app and reloaded several times and the same thing happens!

• Rampage2970
    15 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2021 5:08 PM

This also happens the same on my laptop!  seems like an account problem and not a hardware issue.

• craigwigs
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 5:30 AM

I agree that it is account related.  For me, it was after the game made me/ showed me how to spend coins to buy a new shirt.  It was stuck from then on.

As an experiment, I created a new profile and it worked fine up to the exact same point.  Problem is, you can't avoid buying the new shirt either.  So you are guaranteed to get stuck.

Everybody must have encountered this.  There must be a way out or a way to avoid it.  If anybody could share that, we could all move on.

• bretzky5555
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 3:03 PM

Yep, that mirrors my experience exactly.  I paid a lot for my SkyTrak and the play and improve package and can't even play the courses now.  I even created a new account and the same thing happened with that account after I played one round.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 3:41 PM

I made some changes. Looks like craigwigs was able to fix his issue, but it should be fixed for bretzky and rampage now.

We're looking into why it happened. 

_CHAMPION 

• craigwigs
    5 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 1:42 PM

Thanks!!  I'll check it out.

• TheRedEyeJedi
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 4:54 PM

i am having the same issue i made a new account and just started playing on that and it did not get stuck but now i am unable to play on pc at all because its stuck on old account any ideas how to fix this ?

• craigwigs
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 8:38 AM

My old account started to work fine after the reply above from "CHAMPION".

Previously when I was fooling around with different accounts, I had to hit cancel in the lower right corner to not auto log in with the old account.  I then was able to create a new one.  Perhaps you can log into your new one that way?

RSS