Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Level up free rentals

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 3 2021 9:10 AM (3 replies)
  • DJSkoien
    3 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 10:53 PM

Hello I keep getting a message saying I am not a high enough level to try out the club even though I just reached that level. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 8:20 AM

Yes.

"Contact WGT" (at the bottom) to ask for any help that you might want.

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 8:32 AM

DJSkoien:

Hello I keep getting a message saying I am not a high enough level to try out the club even though I just reached that level. 

In my opinion, you really should save your credits. I think spending credits on rentals is a waste.

First, there are plenty of threads providing equipment advice. You just have to search a bit. And second, if there's a specific club you would like advice on, you would just need to ask on the forums. Experienced players would be more than happy to give you some advice.

In other words, why pay for information you can get for free? As I leveled up, I don't recall ever renting clubs before purchasing them (unless it was a free rental weekend). I relied on the advice of others. Never made a purchase I regretted. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 9:10 AM

DJSkoien:

This is a frequent problem when offered free rentals after tiering up due to servers taking awhile to update. As I was moving up, I often let customer service know, and they would make it right. I even had several times when I knew I was going to buy the equipment, so once it became available I bought it before customer service gave me the free rental. They always reimbursed me for the discount I would have received had I been able to rent the club first.

Pro Tip: Be clear (they won't understand if you don't explain it well) with cc about what the problem is, and be polite.

RSS