Help › Forums

Re: SEL v COBRA KAI - Alt Shot Challenge

Sat, Mar 20 2021 10:53 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 11:27 PM

Bluey & Smithers inc

Are proud to introduce the inaugural Alt shot challenge between a long standing powerhouse SEL & the rising might of Cobra Kai

Matches will be played at Wolf Creek, 18 holes.

Matches will be scored : 3pts Win / 2pts win xtra holes / 1 pt loss xtra holes / 0 loss. Matches to be set 7 time outs - 90 secs - No apparel bonus

All games must be completed by March 31.

The Line Ups

I believe all matches will be twitched live, and there is sure to be some fun and banter between clubs.

Good luck guys, should be a lot of fun.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 5:43 PM

Best of Luck to Both Squad's, sure to be some great Battle's!

• misterwyatt
    37 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2021 10:19 AM

Zane613/misterwyatt vs KenBTEXAS/TSOULARA match will be at roughly 2:30pm PST today.

I will be streaming it at https://www.twitch.tv/misterpwyatt

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 12:25 PM

Jsmithers & Marshallmatlock V Amateur4sure & Tdotdoba

Josh & Marshall V Myself & Dotty

We had a wonderful tour around Wolfie with Josh & Marshall and it was a blast, From my end fun all the way with these guys/Friends.   Unfortunately for Paul (Dotty) it was a different experience :-)   He could not get into Discord or Twitch or the game chat box for the entire front 9 lol

Apologies I laugh at pretty much everything that`s why there are no mirrors in our house.

Dotty said bollox to it and managed to get most of the chat things working except Discord and joined in the fun for the *** kicking we got lmao

I`ve been calling Josh out for the longest time telling him i was going to teach him how to putt Bwahaha It did not go according to plan PMSL...

Cracking fun our Friends and a pleasure to finally catch up...

A very, Very close game until I woke up pfft Stomped 6 up lol

Until the next time we meet, Hasta la vista ya jammy pair of fekkers :-)

• Phippo20040
    104 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 12:09 AM

Schmails3/jjboon v john1049/phippo20040 

Wednesday 10th 6pm uk 

Twitch channel  Schmails3 

• Schmails3
    163 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 6:24 AM

Myself and Jbboon will be taking on john1049 and Phippo20040 at 12 pm Central US time today. I will be streaming on twitch. 

https://www.twitch.tv/Schmails3

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 10:55 AM

amateur4sure:

Jsmithers & Marshallmatlock V Amateur4sure & Tdotdoba

Josh & Marshall V Myself & Dotty

We had a wonderful tour around Wolfie with Josh & Marshall and it was a blast, From my end fun all the way with these guys/Friends.   Unfortunately for Paul (Dotty) it was a different experience :-)   He could not get into Discord or Twitch or the game chat box for the entire front 9 lol

Apologies I laugh at pretty much everything that`s why there are no mirrors in our house.

Dotty said bollox to it and managed to get most of the chat things working except Discord and joined in the fun for the *** kicking we got lmao

I`ve been calling Josh out for the longest time telling him i was going to teach him how to putt Bwahaha It did not go according to plan PMSL...

Cracking fun our Friends and a pleasure to finally catch up...

A very, Very close game until I woke up pfft Stomped 6 up lol

Until the next time we meet, Hasta la vista ya jammy pair of fekkers :-)

Yep what he said, lots of fun and we would have won if my partner made better choices when picking a p

lol great fun all and thanks

• bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2021 10:25 PM

onekeano / bluey  v deanbarr / scrabmu

had a fun game, plenty of banter on deans twitch channel & sel discord. sounded like dean was having a hard time at home. early start for me and it took a few holes to wake up

my partner played gr8 and carried me across the line. thnx 4 the game fellas

• bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 10:42 PM

4 matches remain

Cobra Kai lead 13pts to 11

all to play for woohoo

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 10:34 AM

Literally just found this post, late again oh dear but fun it is, great games everyone so far.

GL to those still to play.

Garry.

• PAGES
RSS