Forums

Help › Forums

Re: This app is totally rigged, prove me wrong.

Thu, Sep 14 2023 6:21 PM (43 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:11 AM

Topgolf Company Party Party Girl GIF - LowGif

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:15 AM

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:20 AM

The young one's spending money is the topgolf future .

Us oldies don't matter .

Helix Micro Rebar Australasia Pty Ltd Topgolf, Gold Coast - Queensland -  Helix Micro Rebar Australasia Pty Ltd

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 5:29 AM

thanks .

I think .

• oxfordjon35
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 10:27 AM

If it's not rigged would you kindly explain how Stats for some Masters & Legends indicate they have completed 18 hole rounds in under 6 strokes? 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 10:50 PM

oxfordjon35:
    If it's not rigged would you kindly explain how Stats for some Masters & Legends indicate they have completed 18 hole rounds in under 6 strokes?

That was from a 24hr Glitch a few years back where all coin room games (1,3 & 9 holes) were being counted as 18 hole Ranked Rounds. I personally have a 18 hole record or 2 strokes!!

• ranjet
    2,261 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2022 6:51 PM

JFidanza:

BrianCheese:

Of course it is, but only if you haven't got the money to feed WGT. 

The algorithm that I used to see talked about ensures that unless you upgrade your clubs you're more prone to aberrations and mistakes. It simply doesn't matter how 'good' you get with starter clubs or cheaper clubs there will always be that algorithm that slows you down, makes you play a perfectly good shot that isn't or ignores the conditions to ensure you understand who's boss.

As someone who played golf with rubbish clubs for years, I managed to get down to a 4 handicap, despite the clubs, because I knew them like the back of my hand and I knew what to do in real life conditions - that is removed from this game in preference of money.

That said, you can still achieve a reasonable level with the barest minimum spent; you may never win any tournaments but you can spend a few hours a week enjoying the game or you can spend the same time screaming and shouting at the unfairness of it all. WGT don't care; they have a working model and you, me or anyone else who hates the game at times isn't going to change it, unless you spend money (and then it won't change, you'll just be less angry when things f**k up). You don't get fairness unless you put your hand in your pocket and if, like me, you haven't got that disposable income, then you suffer with what you have or you simply don't play.

It's not a discussion you'll win; it really is a case of get over it or spend money.

Nailed it  

JMHO

+1

this dude knows the SCORE,...(well said sir)

your best $corecard needs your bankcard ..

but that SCOREcard is in their back pocket and not yours..

they definitely chalk up the numbers and conversation..

lets say you and your friends play heaps of AS or matchplay..better still....skins...   competitive members,active and totally smitten by just four letters  ...GOLF...

if your a spender they'll through you something back in return to keep you plodding along, but if you got cash to burn then who cares anyway but their bankcard..

this game kicks my rear when it wants.. inconsistent yardages, abnormal strengths of wind ...same green speeds differing by the day ,,, 

consider the golf ball  ,,,, durability , cost , variety , distance ,swing meter, spin , oh and not forgetting that delightful vapor trail....  

so its not rigged because the balls are astronomically over priced .. and they wouldn't rip us off anymore would they..

two wrongs don't make a right ...

there used to be a ''Replay/Save Shot" option once upon a time..,

any clue as to why the new/flagship version discontinued it....?  

hmmmm....  

Golf - Flog   

I do enjoy a 14 club flogging....all self inflicted,, naturally..

happy hunting guys n girls..b lucky..

Ranj...

• pejman6785
    4 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 10:49 PM

absolutely right on........i missed 4 out of 5 tie-breakers by less than a yard or 2, just for an example. you see the odd rolls and kicks and so on.

• Roger19561
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2022 4:23 AM

There has been many comments that WGT is somehow rigged in favour of one player in a game. I have always thought this untrue until recently. I have been getting ‘goal complete’ messages BEFORE a particular shot has been completed! also I get messages from opponents saying NS or similar again before a shot has completed! How can this happen unless the game already knows the outcome?

RSS