Help › Forums

Re: Can't Sell Old Nike Irons... Please help

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 28 2021 12:31 AM (7 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 7:32 AM

Hello,

I have sent 3 messages to customer support about this issue but have not heard back from them yet.

I was gifted a new set of Callaway Irons by a good friend and I love the new irons.

I would like to sell the old Nike Irons for 1124 credits for future purchases.

I have tired to do it on PCEA app and it says that my inventory needs to be refreshed before I can sell anything.

I also tried to sell them from WGT home page and going to my profile and equipment and it says that my clubs might still be in a bag from flash.  

I could not see or find access to our old Golf Bag anywhere so I can't unequip it myself like we use to do.

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction or am I just at the mercy of WGT customer support for help on this issue.

Thanks,

Michael

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 8:03 AM

mrm6400:
    or am I just at the mercy of WGT customer support for help on this issue.

^^^ This

Hey Michael. Hope all is well with you and yours.

I do believe you will have to wait on WGT to correct this for you. I recall a post being made somewhere here in the Forums regarding discontinued items... especially when there is a bag involved.

It is only a matter of time that WGT comes across your email and remedies the issue for you.

You could always send Champion a heads-up just in case.

Don

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:53 PM

One problem is to sell back you have to disable all bags.  You had to do that under Flash too.  Try that.

Mind you, WGT stole all our bags and haven't refunded us for that.

Tom.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2021 3:26 AM

jacktrade51:

WGT stole all our bags and haven't refunded us for that.

Tom.

I sent WGT a message just the other day and was refunded my 600 credits for my bag. Only took a few days.

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 4:31 AM

Don,

Thanks for your feedback my friend.  I finally received a response from customer service today and they did not read my message fully as they just said click on profile icon and click on sell clubs at the bottom of the page. 

I sent a reply back with pictures of the error message I get when I do try to sell clubs. 

WGT it pays to read all the text in a customer request for help.  You can't assume you know that they don't now how to do a simple click here and there.  If you would have read my full message you would have seen that I said I tried to sell the old Nike irons multiple time and it would not let me because the clubs are stuck in a virtual bag in Flash so I need WGT to do it for me or fix it so I can sell them myself.

Hopefully they will be able to see the picture of the error message and then it will sink in that they will need to do more than tell me what I already know and I have told WGT that I have done it already.

Also asked for the 600 credits back for the virtual golf bag that was deleted when Flash went away.

Will keep you posted on results.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for caring,

Michael 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 5:03 AM

mrm6400:
    Also asked for the 600 credits back for the virtual golf bag that was deleted when Flash went away.

Wasn't the bag sold for 400 credits or something? I can't recall the exact price but it definitely wasn't 600, well... at least for the black one I bought myself years ago.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 11:53 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Wasn't the bag sold for 400 credits or something? I can't recall the exact price but it definitely wasn't 600, well... at least for the black one I bought myself years ago.

Correct.  It was 400 credits.  

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 12:31 AM

The "pretty" bag without functions was 400 cr. Here, we're talking about the "Special" bag which could hold up to four different club sets. This one was 800 cr IIRC.

mrm6400:
    I also tried to sell them from WGT home page and going to my profile and equipment and it says that my clubs might still be in a bag from flash.  

I could not see or find access to our old Golf Bag anywhere so I can't unequip it myself like we use to do.

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction or am I just at the mercy of WGT customer support for help on this issue.

A few people have reported problems pointing to some ongoing background effects of the dysfunctional bags. Apparently, WGT failed to cut the ties to that obsolete piece of equipment.

Unfortunately, no help or further information seems to be available. These clubs are stuck in your inventory.

You may address any mod on their walls as a last resort.

But, be aware that hope is futile - they are WGT *har-har*

RSS