Mon, Mar 1 2021 12:41 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 7:17 AM

Tigerpaw509:

BigKnight:
    i had to reboot and when i came back i was down 100k coins

You put in 50k and your opponent put in 50K so I am wondering just how you lost 100K

It was the Motreal game....each opponent puts in 100k (prize is 180k)

WGT replied to customer support..thanks to those that offered help

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 12:41 PM

pmm711:

Mythanatos:

I always find it interesting that people notice when their coin totals go up and down.

can't be just me. 

I know I wouldn't bet money that i  could be within 20-30 million of knowing what i had at a given point in time. 

It's nice that you have 100M-1B worthless coins but some people don't and the game shouldn't be the cause of their losses.  I too have lost coins due to this issue and it's frustrating.  I personally don't mind losing coins when getting my butt kicked by a Tour Pro who is outplaying my azz.  But, when a game starts to endlessly spin, and you have to X-out of it and come back in, then things are just plain wrong.  Sometimes X-ing out and restarting the app works and sometimes it doesn't.  There's issues and WGT needs to address those issues.  I bet if you had $100M-$1B invested and areas where you thought were gaining were actually being swiped by the financial institution then you'd be noticing it...because it would be fraud.  Well, to those that need the 100K coins in this game to continue  enjoying the coins rooms then WGT needs to make things right.  You on the other hand couldn't give a rat's patootie as you have way too many worthless coins.  Not everyone is in the same boat.  And BTW...if you ever look at all your past posts concerning these worthless azz coins, well, let me just say, your arrogance is loathsomely obnoxious.  The things some people use to feel good about themselves.  It's hilarious and definitely good for a chuckle.  Thanks for another laugh.

To BigKnight...contact WGT CS and let them know what happened.  They'll make things right.  Click here Customer Support.

oh i agree that they are worthless. hence why i have no idea what i have. 

as far as the amount meaning something to people. I had no idea really how many i had when i started out either. Not enough that i would notice if they took 100k k or 50k.

If you're so insecure that you need to read back through my posts then pay attention to the other parts.

Things like:

Don't move up rooms until you have 20x the room bet. if get less than 10x then drop back a room.  That tidbit i've posted at least 20 times.

people get worried about 10k or 20k or 100k or even 2.5 million  because their impatience gets ahead of their brains.  And their skill level.  they keep pressing a bad situation.

Then they play me or someone else and say something stupid like "please this is my last 250k will you forfeit to me?"

I don't even bother answering them. Heck maybe one of them was you. Either way their position is due to poor decisions and nothing else.

Make better choices and those worthless coins won't mean anything to you. they certainly don't to me.

• PAGES
RSS