Forums

Help › Forums

Re: error: access to /application is forbidden; run patcher in administrator mode

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 9 2024 8:17 AM (4 replies)
  • Slice711
    19 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 8:39 PM

i'm sure someone has found the fix to this... 

please share....

thanks

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 9:12 PM

This sounds like you're on MacOS. At the end of the install process it asks you to drag WGT to the Applications folder. If you don't do this you'll see this error. 

_CHAMPION 

• MrGrapeApe
    11 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 12:19 PM

Does anyone have any more insight on this?  I dragged WGT into the Applications folder, but the same error message appears.  I can't play and this sucks like Mofo McJoe.

• mojocracker
    18 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2023 10:29 AM

This happened to me too, after getting black screen after the latest update of WGT app.  I am running and older Mac with High Sierra, an older Mac OS...the newest my old Mac can handle.   We have been left behind by WGT because we users of older Macs only represent 1.5% of user base, according to another poster.  

Makes sense.  But it still sucks to be us, aye? 

MrGrapeApe:

Does anyone have any more insight on this?  I dragged WGT into the Applications folder, but the same error message appears.  I can't play and this sucks like Mofo McJoe.

• GolfMediterranee
    7 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2024 8:17 AM

Good morning,

For a longtime I play on iPad and that works. Today I wanted to deunload on my iMac and I have the same problem like you! Did you you the solution? 

Thanks for you reply

Patrick

RSS