Help › Forums

Re: Possible "bug" or not LOL

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 21 2021 4:41 PM (7 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 5:41 AM

Long story short...

Once on the green, I will go to reverse view to adjust my putting line. After I find my line and am ready to putt I like to go to the forward view. However, when I click the icon to switch views, my aimer goes to THAT spot... the same spot as the icon. I then have to start all over again... only to have the same thing happen.

If I DO NOT switch the views, all is well.

I am not sure if it is something in the game OR on my end. I do not think it is a mouse issue. I have a hard wired mouse so there are no batteries to worry about. Mouse sensors have been cleaned and good to go.

Only happens when putting. Everywhere else on the course everything is normal.

Any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Don

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 7:44 AM

Don, the aimer will jump to where your cursor is if you double click. Is that occurring somehow?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 8:12 AM

ScottHope:

Don, the aimer will jump to where your cursor is if you double click. Is that occurring somehow?

That was my initial thought Scott. I cleaned all the contacts on my mouse just to be sure. As I mentioned earlier, this is only occurring on the green when switching views.

Has not happened anywhere else on the course when switching cameras.

Very strange

Thanks for chiming in

Don

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 8:36 AM

Hmm, best stick to the toggle camera shortcut (spacebar) until a solution comes up I guess.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 2:46 PM

ScottHope:

Hmm, best stick to the toggle camera shortcut (spacebar) until a solution comes up I guess.

Just an FYI...

After the Live Event today, I went out to play a few rounds trying to diagnose what was happening. Using the "double-click" theory we talked about earlier, I went into the Control Panel and "slowed down" the double-click. That seemed to do the trick... so far.

Time will tell I guess

Don

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 4:24 AM

Good to hear Don, fingers crossed that has done it.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 6:14 AM

anyone 

The App has ceased to be anything but functional on my end here last game of the Clash now. All game modes are unplayable due to timeouts. Well over 36hours now. 

All of a sudden things are rarely connecting to your server, constantly bombarding me with Error Code Couldnt connect to server. 

Yes I uninstalled/reinstalled/cleared cookies etc etc a hundred times over. 
    No matter what I do, I am constantly timed out and asked to 'retry' or 'cancel'.

No there is no way I can get a screen shot, because I can get into the App but its the constant bombardment of the blue circle in the left hand corner of my screen that constantly spins and spins while I wait for the WGT server to connect to. 

I have never ever had a connection issue with WGT. And your website is the only one that I have a connection issue with it seems. 

Please look into this for me as I am unable to play anymore as i am constantly timed out. 

Many thanks. 

wedge0837 
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 4:41 PM

bump. same issue.

RSS