Forums

Help › Forums

Re: no bonus packs without sponsor

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 19 2021 8:26 AM (2 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 9:32 PM

What's the deal with these "BONUS" packs? I have an 11% chance to get one on every win, I've yet to get a single one when I don't have a sponsor....Is this a bug? or not....nobody is that unlucky

BTW, I HAVE gotten them without a sponsor when using the Top Golf Bonus, But with Swing Edge, Never

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 10:38 PM

rjteeithi:
    I have an 11% chance to get one on every win, I've yet to get a single one when I don't have a sponsor.

You have to have an active sponsor to get any apparel packs.

I just got one in my first sponsored coin game of the night, wearing all SE apparel with 11% chance of a bonus pack.  So the bonus is definitely working.

There's a good chance you won't get a bonus pack every time out.  For example, if you go on an apparel run playing 1-hole coin rooms with SE apparel and 11% chance of bonus, you can play about 6 games during the 30 minute sponsorship.  Let's say you win 5 of those.  Your chance of not getting a bonus pack during those 5 wins are about 56%.  If you win all 6, your chances of not getting a bonus pack are about 50%.  I won't bore you with the math but it's pretty simple.

I have never received a bonus pack wearing TG apparel.  If you got one wearing TG, consider yourself lucky.  The TG set bonus is a chance to get half your entry fee back on a loss.

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 8:26 AM

"I have never received a bonus pack wearing TG apparel.  If you got one wearing TG, consider yourself lucky.  The TG set bonus is a chance to get half your entry fee back on a loss."

This is where my confusion is coming from. I agree with everything you have said and that is what has happened with me as well, BUT I am positive that I have gotten the top golf bonus without an active sponsor. This is why I'm wondering why I never get it without a sponsor with SE bonus....

I don't see anywhere where it says you have to have an active sponsor tp receive bonus..

Does WGT ever input anything of value to the forums?

RSS