Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can we have a Transparent Billboard?

Mon, Feb 22 2021 4:40 PM (4 replies)
  • Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 4:06 PM

Should not even have to ask, cant wgt see that big billboard blocking the putt?

Also, can we do away with the unclicking after we choose our club, why do we have to unclick before we can click type of shot then unclick again before we can choose spin, the unclick again to hit the ball?  

Please, skip making new designer duds and fix these small issues please.  It will be a start and show some effort towards getting back towards where it was with flash.

Oh yea, why can we always get a coin game but only maybe a 20% chance of getting an alternate shot game with random players?   I have never been able to get a Match play  or Skins game since they took Flash away.  Any logical reason why?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 6:20 AM

Firstmrmax:
    Oh yea, why can we always get a coin game but only maybe a 20% chance of getting an alternate shot game with random players?   I have never been able to get a Match play  or Skins game since they took Flash away.  Any logical reason why?

Maybe it's the options you choose. I couldn't get a Alt Shot game either until I read somewhere to choose amateur or higher. and then I added 7 timeouts and a 60 second clock and I got 6 matches in the last 2 days. Before I only had 2 Alt shot matches and only one of those was with random players. The other was an invitation from a fellow CC member. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 3:51 PM

Firstmrmax:

I agree... a transparent billboard would definitely make the game more playable.

Firstmrmax:
    Also, can we do away with the unclicking after we choose our club, why do we have to unclick before we can click type of shot then unclick again before we can choose spin, the unclick again to hit the ball?  

In your Settings, you can set keybindings for the Shot Type and Club Selection.  I have mine set to S (shot type) and C (club selection).  That way I can just hit S and C to quickly bring up those menus, without the extra clicks.

Hope this helps.

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 8:47 AM

Hmmm , Thx Sam, I'll definitely try that.

Can you have a spin key?

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 4:40 PM

Firstmrmax:

How we see it, how wgt see's it.

656717.aspx

RSS