Forums

Help › Forums

Re: One & Done 2021 Week 7 - The Genesis Invitational

Sun, Feb 21 2021 8:47 PM (43 replies)
  • Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 8:46 AM

Justin Thomas for me this week. Thank you.

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 1:00 PM

I too got the blank page when I clicked the field of players,

I found a great substitute, Google "PGA Tour " the page will give the current PGA event, the players in the field and their tee times, at the top you can also see previous tournament finishes, as well as next tournament coming up.  

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 10:55 AM

Cheers jd hope alls well pal 👍 

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 8:47 PM

phipster:
    3. Xander boasts four legal nationalities. He has German and French from his father’s side, Taiwanese from his mother’s, and American from both sides as well. (That's a real mixture!)

The misuse or abuse of the term nationality, ethnicity, and racial groups, not to mention citizenship, is continues to be beyond repair.  

Xander's father is French German ethnicity, therefore Caucasian, and naturalized American citizen.  Mom is from Taiwan, so ethnic Chinese to Americans but the Taiwanese identify ethnically separately and is complicated), also naturalized citizen.  So he is an Asian-American... lots of them.  Born in the US.  So his citizenship/nationality is American.

There are no 4 legal nationalities or citizenships in this case.  As far as I know, rights of return are not recognized in all 5 countries mentioned above unless both parents clearly qualify.

Maybe, if he cared, Xander could sneak in on some legal technicality into another country's citizenship, but he is just an American which is how I suspect he wants it.

RSS