Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Golf Balls Fewer Hits

Wed, Feb 10 2021 2:00 PM (3 replies)
  • MinutemnanBob
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 12:49 PM

Anybody else notice that there are fewer hits on balls since they upgraded to this new format?

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 1:10 PM

MinutemnanBob:

Anybody else notice that there are fewer hits on balls since they upgraded to this new format?

yes I have,  thought it might be my imagination but I'm sure that you are right

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 1:29 PM

MinutemnanBob:

Play showdowns. 

I have 67 of the level 40 titlists(veteran showdown reward) which are pretty close to the level 81 TMs. ( i still have 30 of those things).

anyway. showdowns can keep the ball expense to zero. i watch videos while im watching TV of course but i haven't spent a dime on this game in over 2 years.

if you have the skill, showdowns will let you play for free.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 2:00 PM

Mythanatos:

MinutemnanBob:

Play showdowns. 

I have 67 of the level 40 titlists(veteran showdown reward) which are pretty close to the level 81 TMs. ( i still have 30 of those things).

anyway. showdowns can keep the ball expense to zero. i watch videos while im watching TV of course but i haven't spent a dime on this game in over 2 years.

if you have the skill, showdowns will let you play for free.

You have a lot of balls. 

To the point being made; I severely doubt it, the forum would be full of posts complaining about it if this was the case.  Try counting the hits, remember not to count putts.

RSS