Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game keeps crashing

Sun, Jan 15 2023 11:15 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 10:11 AM

I play on iPad , and today have been kicked out three times from the app . My answer is to delete app , close iPad , reload app , and all is fine 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 3:09 PM

PC Desktop her and Laptop Windows 10, been there, done both. Zero results. Still fried. 

• PVBadame
    6 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 6:21 AM

Ryja,

I play on a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and for the last two weeks have had the same crash you described EVERY TIME I try to play. 

I've updated drivers, adjusted graphics settings, removed and reinstalled WGT, nothing is resolving the problem.

I've played for many years and would really like to keep feeding my addiction.

I'm becoming a forced ex-player...

• PVBadame
    6 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 7:19 AM

I found a fix that worked for my PC. It's from the following WGT forum

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/606334.aspx?PageIndex=130

The response that outlines holding CTRL / ALT while clicking on Play...don't release CTRL/ALT until a graphics selection menu appears. Select the recommended resolution and "good" quality. You can also select window instead of full screen, that option gave me no problems at all. I also played in full screen and only had a couple of instances of swing lag or jitters, but NO FREEZING! 

Hopefully this holds up.

• STDEQONLY
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2021 11:45 PM

It's the same problem I've had too. I have to reset my PC when WGT is on head to head.

I hope there will be a solution to fix it.

• rachelgomez123
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2023 11:15 PM

So, here we are with several troubleshooting methods to resolve the game crashing problem.

1: Restart Your PC and Try Again.

Make Sure The Game Is Installed Correctly

Make Sure Your PC Meets The Specs

Update Your Video Drivers

Check For Virus

Run Your Games In Admin Mode

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

• PAGES
RSS