• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 2:24 PM

COVID Shots, DNA & Transhumanism, With Dr. Madej

https://rumble.com/vg9kqr-carrie-madej-presentation.html

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 2:46 PM

I can only surmise you actually believe the nonsense you post.  The alternative, that you'd deliberately put anyone stupid enough to believe what you post in danger, is unthinkable. 

Sorry I couldn't find a video of a vodka swilling "nurse" ;-)  Hope the link works.

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 2:23 AM

Yiannis1970:

I posted this article to point out the enormous amount of energy that is being wasted for just a nonsense. We pay enough to have energy in our homes, jobs, lives to spend our days with a certain level of quality, meanwhile others spend all this energy to make just a bulls$it from thin air....Do you honestly believe, that will be someday when all the global economical status will be overthrown and replaced by bitcoin cause some lunatic invested 1.5 billion dollars in it??

Not in a million years. If you study the history of the world in the last 4-5 centuries, you know what i mean. The first and only dogma in our days is that money has to be controlled by few chosen people. Do you honestly believe that this elite will permit to the average joe to create money using his computer out of thin air??

You got that right, the ‘chosen people’ being the US Federal Reserve Board not, the Jewish people, like I personally encounter online, enough to concern me to speak out against it in a reasonable way, as most espousing this cr@p do so in a jokingly mocking way, but a little too much for my liking and understanding of how these seeds are sown in peoples heads, and in turbulent times, people want a scapegoat.

The joke is you never see Jewish manual workers and they run the banks, Hollywood etc. Just because they are overepresented in financial and other intellectual endeavours, but just as underrepresented in physically laborious careers, most noticeable in sports. It’s mainly, but not wholly, as nothing even slightly complex is univariable, a cultural phenomenon that encourages children to persue intellectual activities over physical ones. The crazies/dumb people who think they’re all in it together to bleed everyone else dry is preposterous if you know Jewish culture. Yeah, they have a certain amount of in group preferences, but also have in group clashes like every group does, like European descent Americans from Protestant verses Catholic for example. 

Just clearing that up to shut the anti Semitic a-holes up, with their conspiratorial nonsense which unfortunately still persists in far to many places. Hope I explained it clearly enough for anyone going down that toxic thought process to reassess their positions. The truth is the best way to operate in the world. You’ll have a better chance of being more successful and happier, even if you don’t succeed relative to before.

But to your point, after a huge tangent, it is spot on. These people, from whatever background, race, ethnicity etc etc are all about keeping the power that comes with controlling the world hegemonic currency.

They do it for many reasons, but maintaining their status* ais a huge one, especially for men, but financial rewards, social events (mainly for the females in general to balance out the genders motivations), and having a legacy, in history books for themselves, and maintaining, or putting their families firmly into the ‘elite class’ by giving the name association a high level of cultural and professional prestige and stature (not to mention financially stable to be able to educate all the children to the highest level, giving them the best chance of success, too. 

Generally, all powerful and/or extremely wealthy families do this.

*Status for men is very important. Not just in attracting high quality female partners, who are physically attractive, energetic and intelligent, which it does, but it also has a physical affect on men that is measurable. Like the saying goes ‘Power is the Best Drug’, theirs a lot of truth to that.

Ps Being of partly Jewish descent father so not classified as Jewish per se, especially being secular, a lot of my friends are from strongly Jewish families and they are getting a bit worried, enough for me to speak out, especially when certain words and phrases are used, like ‘they who run the financial system’. Most is innocent, but history shows us it only takes a seed to be left to grow and scapegoating starts in tumultuous times when tempers are up, and the societies emotionals rule over logic.

Thanks, sorry for the long speech, but it’s important to me. Let’s enjoy golfing together, virtually anyway, and keep communication open and honest so we recognise ALL peoples humanity.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 10:02 AM

Some of these posts are simply too long and detailed for many to read...including me (might be an age thing). Besides, this is a golf site...keep the opinions shorter. I like to read them, but haven't got all day to do it...lol

ct

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 11:32 AM

Mad As Hell GIF

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 7:27 PM

ct690911:
    Some of these posts are simply too long and detailed for many to read...including me (might be an age thing).

I don't mind a long post having nothing to do with golf in the "And Everything Else" section.  I found the thread-reviving post above interesting, although I did feel like some of it was taking me on a trip back to the mid-1950s.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 2:38 AM

SamSpayed:

ct690911:
    Some of these posts are simply too long and detailed for many to read...including me (might be an age thing).

I don't mind a long post having nothing to do with golf in the "And Everything Else" section.  I found the thread-reviving post above interesting, although I did feel like some of it was taking me on a trip back to the mid-1950s.

That's fine, Sam. I would point out that you and Robert (and a few others on here) are sharper on your worst days than most of us on our best days. There is something to be said about keeping the lowest common denominator in the equation...lol

ct

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 4:12 AM

ct690911:

Some of these posts are simply too long and detailed for many to read...including me (might be an age thing). Besides, this is a golf site...keep the opinions shorter. I like to read them, but haven't got all day to do it...lol

ct

So as someone who doesn’t like to read lond posts, when you see one, you feel the need to complain and criticise it, having basically admitted you haven’t, or have and don’t understand it? Very strange.

It’s analogous to me, being a heterosexual man, standing outside a male only bathhouse that has a reputation for sexual activity, and complaining about it saying the men ‘take too long in there’ or some other inane opinion.

Like me with the bathhouse, if you see a long comment, which are sometimes needed to get across a subtle and/or nuanced point of reply. (Ever heard of a book? Or a library, which are full of them? They’re pretty common and popular.) I’ll stick to long replies and you stick to going to a bathhouse or whatever you do and we’ll both stay away and not get into each other’s business.

Is that a fair way of solving this problem you have, sir? Or do you need to consult the ‘many’ others of whom complexity bothers them?

I don’t think you have a problem with things being ‘too long’ in your favoured activity, allegedly. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM

@YLTAL

You have every right to post opinions on here. I have the right to point out that your message may get lost in the hyperbole...sorry "nuances". 

Guess I will just have to come to terms with not being as gosh darn smart as you and muddle on.

No offence intended, sir.

ct

p.s.: Yes, I've heard of books...I particularly like the ones where I can colour the pictures..:)

RSS