Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Jack'AllTradesMaster'None

Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 11:03 AM

Dutch trains now run 100% on wind power. The Netherlands had aimed to achieve this ambitious goal by 2018, but ticked the box early in January .

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 11:13 AM

The good news? Fake meat is finally good. Really good. Companies like Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods are delivering delicious alternatives to meat that stand as pretty decent substitutes for the real thing. As much as the technological achievement and advanced food science, the real triumph of these companies is that they've made fake meat culturally hip. You can now order meatless burgers at Burger King and get a meat-free taco at Del Taco.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 12:52 PM

craigswan:
    Rubbish isn’t useless – it can be converted into something entirely new, such as:

I bought some technology from the U.K. in 1984 i believe.

Your mates invented a machine that would sort EVERYTHING from a regular bag of trash. No picking needed.

After demagnification of product, and all other forms separated, it compressed the end result into pellets, for burning in a stove. Or, any other type of fire generated source.

Most cities would be relegated to using this as a substitute for coal, gas, nuke.

I actually still have the brochure on it. It was far ahead of it's time.

Proved to be really useful, ergo, no one uses it............ Same old story

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 5:03 PM

craigswan:
    Dutch trains now run 100% on wind power.

Whoa, whoa whoa, what kind of fake news is this?

Haven't you heard? Windmills don't work in the cold..............

Ask any deregulator in Texas. They have the real scoop.

Frozen, broken water mains, not sufficiently buried, are just another form of sparkling water......

Change my mind

Image result for frozen broken water mains

Millions of frozen gallons of water

See the source image

This is all water from inside doing all this damage.

Second floor shower pipes are notorious for breaking. Moron plumbers think running the pipes on outside walls is a great idea, in warm climates. Much easier than interior walls.

So, you lose power because of a raging storm. You leave for better surroundings. 

However, you FORGOT to turn off the WATER MAIN coming into your house. The shower pipe bursts, and what you are actually witnessing, is a SMALL spray of water coating, & re-coating the ice, until it expands to where ever the heck it wants to.

Never forget, water is the most powerful force on this planet. Bar none.

Image result for pictures of texas frozen water in homes

Just ask a Texan.

On a lighter note............... 

Image result for stupid snow clearing

Why do today, what a weasel can do all week?

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 7:05 PM

gonfission:

If I was Oppenheimer, I would reach out of my grave, grab that bozo and drag him down UNDER me....

"Let me see what I know*??  What the heck is up with that???

Guy doesn't know diddly squat, until he reads someone else's musings.

Then he has it posted.  *SIGH*

SMH 

This is Kaku in very clever disguise.....

Thank you gonfission.  I take your comment as since I read, listen, and study that I am getting smarter everyday.  Sort of like when I spent four years getting an electrical engineering degree from a major university here in the states.  Do you realize how much reading - and listening I have done in my life?  Wow!  Yep.  It is quite amazing when I stop and think about it.  I wish you the best gonfission.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2021 7:33 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    Do you realize how much reading - and listening I have done in my life? 

No, however, keep on with your bad self...... (bad as in good) ;-)

Reading is one thing. Practical application must endure to prove beyond a doubt, that a theory is in fact plausible.

That is why everything you read about our universe & it's mysterious workings, is just conjecture...

I already proved to a physics professor that I can make 3 + 3 = cow, through the use of new coefficients...

His linear, stoic training from decades ago, won't allow him to move on beyond Einstein. There is so much more waiting to be discovered. If that is your mission in life, then congratulations. 

You have chosen well. I've seen all to many copy & paste people. I prefer controversial thinking of new math & new ideas.

Engineering degree aside, you seem to be doing something that makes you happy. While hurting no one. I prefer to push noobs in a new direction, not the old stagnated version.

Try inserting some of your own theories. Then talk to others about your ideas.

That's how new products are invented.

Don't take what I say as gospel or perceive my incursion here as demeaning. I am simply nudging you to go beyond the writings of a theorist.

Carry on

Rainbows & Unicorns for all

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2021 5:42 PM

One of the four horseman has escaped

Image result for weasels gifs

*The fourth was the personification of death, a pale horse, and on it's back, was Death*.........

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 7:54 AM

The Electric Universe we live in is so magnificent.  Textbooks are being written now to finally explain the true nature of the cosmos.  Much love to you all.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 10:56 AM

gonfission:
    Carry on

Going "nuclear" I see  LMFAO

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 12:28 PM

Hi Paul

🍕

RSS