Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Even the Simplest Things Aren't Quite Simple

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 8 2021 5:44 PM (5 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 3:19 PM

This def sheds light on why things within the game don't always operate as they should...

The guy only had 22 post comments and was sounding off in another thread as if he was around for years.  I had to go check when he joined and this hit me right between the eyes.  I guess this also means Henry has one less friend than he thinks. LMAO

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:38 AM

I've got that issue too, but my numbers differ by 5. The missing 5 are friends though.

When we had flash you could compare the flash friends list to your list of friends page|s to find who was missing, a bit tedious but it worked, and of course you can't do that anymore.

So, if your friends don't add up, you are not alone.  ; )

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 12:10 PM

ScottHope:
    So, if your friends don't add up, you are not alone.  ; )

Scott, You could fix it for them in probably less time than it takes you to read this.  Just send them an invoice. ;-/

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 12:46 PM

pmm711:
    Scott, You could fix it for them in probably less time than it takes you to read this.  Just send them an invoice. ;-/

LOL

I also notice that those who are banned do not show up on your friend list, but are still counted in the number so you cannot rule that possibility out either.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 1:07 PM

pmm711:

I read your post 10 times Paul and Eric still has 1 friend missing, what do I do now? Lol.  : ))

SimonTheBeetle:
    I also notice that those who are banned do not show up on your friend list, but are still counted in the number so you cannot rule that possibility out either.

You have friends who've been banned Simon? You're such a naughty boy!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 5:44 PM

ScottHope:
    You have friends who've been banned Simon? You're such a naughty boy!

LMAO Yeah, I know. I think I've got a couple...

RSS